New Car Inventory Specials at All Star Dodge near Creve Coeur
Did you know that the end of the year is a great time to get a great price on a new car at All Star Dodge near Creve Coeur? It’s true! This time of year is when dealers are clearing out the current year’s models to make room for the next year’s models. One expecially great place to look is at the new car inventory specials that All Star is offering. This vast selection of vehicles has so many different models to offer that you are sure to find the right car, truck, or SUV to suit your wants and needs. What you will notice about all of the new car inventory specials is that they are all incredibly safe. Since the winter season is nearly upon us, we want to share with you a myth about icy, snowy roads.
Myth: Everyone should buy winter tires – that would prevent most icy road accidents.
Truth: While winter tires certainly do improve traction and handling to some degree during icy conditions, they do not allow a vehicle to safely travel at normal highway speeds when roads are icy. Most fatal accidents happen at high speeds, a condition that is beyond the limits of winter tires to completely prevent a loss of control.
“The regions with some of the highest icy road injury and death incidence are places that see only a handful of winter precipitation events each season – in some cases, only 2 or 3 days per year (such as the southern states in the US). Furthermore, on dry pavement, winter tires wear quickly and have worse handling characteristics. So, in locations where icy roads are seen only a few days a year, it isn’t practical or economical for all drivers in these regions to buy winter tires.”-icyroadsafety.com
Check out the selection of new car inventory specials at All Star today!
Winter weather will soon hit the St. Louis region, and the Ladue area Dodge Ram dealers at All-Star want you to stay safe! Please take the following tips into consideration when driving in the snow and ice.
- Replace your wiper blades with a high quality set that is made for winter precipitation. Do this before winter weather arrives.
- Give yourself plenty of time. Leaving in a hurry during a snow storm isn’t a good idea. You will need plenty of time to get where you are going if you want to get there safe and sound.
- Keep your distance. During wet, icy, or snowy weather is not the time to be braking at the last minute or riding someones tale. You will need to give yourself plenty of space and time to brake during any of these situations.
- Check your tires. Make sure your all-season tires are inflated correctly and are in good shape. If you do a lot of driving in the snow and ice, invest in a high quality set of winter tires.
- Invest in a vehicle that has Electronic Stability Control.
- Don’t think you AWD vehicle will work miracles. AWD provides forward traction, not much extra stopping power so don’t make the mistake of thinking that this feature will help you in a skid situation.
- Be sure that all of your exterior lighting is functioning properly and make sure that you are using them appropriately!
Finally, the best tip to take into consideration during winter weather is to cancel your plans and stay home. Staying off the roads during major winter weather events will ensure your safety and also helps those in emergency services that have no choice than to be out and about.
The team at All-Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram near Ladue wishes you the safest of travels this winter season.
Have you ever considered putting winter tires on your Dodge Ram trucks near Creve Coeur? If not, you are now probably wondering if you should and why. Today, let’s talk about why you would consider investing in a set of winter tires and how they work to keep you safe in winter weather conditions.
In areas of the country where snow and ice are a way of life for several months of the year, most drivers will consider getting a set of winter tires as a necessity. This is especially true thanks to new tire technology that makes these tires better than ever before. High quality winter tires will allow you to make safe stops in wet, snowy, and icy conditions while still allowing for good cornering, handling, and everyday maneuvering of your vehicle.
When you are ready to invest in winter tires, you will want to go with a high quality brand like Bridgestone, Michelin, or Continental. To pick the best out of these brands for your particular vehicle you will want to read reviews, ask your friends about what they use, and even get the opinion of your most-trusted mechanic. These individuals can help you make an informed decision.
Once you have chosen the right winter tires for your car, you want to have them installed by a professional. You will also want to give them the same care and attention as your all-season tires. This means you will need to understand that winter tires do not last nearly as long as their conventional counterparts and will most likely need to be retired at the end of the winter season.
Are winter tires for you? Get into All-Star’s Creve Coeur area Dodge Ram service department now and ask our professional tire experts today! You may be surprised at how useful an investment in winter tires really is.
As the fall season starts back into full swing, it’s a great time to think about maintenance and care you could be doing to keep your Dodge Ram trucks near Saint Peters in their best condition. Since the weather isn’t too hot or too cold, there are a number of simple maintenance tasks you can get done now in order to avoid unwanted damage come this winter. Today, let’s go over just a few common sense things you can do right now to get your truck ready for fall.
First, it’s always important to keep your truck clean – both inside and out. Keeping the outside of your truck cleaned and waxed will help the paint to withstand adverse weather conditions and enhance it’s overall appearance for years to come. On the inside of your truck, keeping the upholstery or leather in shape by vacuuming and conditioning them regularly will allow your interior to hold up for years to come. Both of these tasks will also help you with re-sale value in the future.
Next, talk to your All-Star Service Center consultant about maintenance tasks you can be taking care of now to get ready for winter. This could include new brakes, a new set of tires, or an oil change. No matter what task you need completed, always make sure you are in contact with your Service Consultant and on a regular maintenance schedule.
Finally, think about any Mopar Parts or Accessories you may want to replace or add to your truck for the winter season. The parts team at All-Star can help you figure out what would work best for you and even set up a Service Appointment for installation of any accessories you choose.
Don’t let the onset of winter sneak up on you. Take action now to get your Dodge Ram trucks near Saint Peters ready now!
The Ellisville area Dodge Ram service team wants you to travel safe this summer in a well-maintained truck. Here are a few of their suggested services for the season.
- Perform a tire check – Since tire pressure changes with the temperature, it’s important to check the tires on your vehicle as the heat begins to arrive. Consult your owner’s manual for specific pressure reading information.
- Perform an Oil and Filter Change – All truck owner’s should be on a regular maintenance schedule that includes an oil and filter change at the intervals determined by their mechanics. Before heating out for any road trips this summer, be sure your oil and filter are clean and ready to handle any extra driving you may do.
- Un-Winterize – Getting rid of your snow tires and thoroughly cleaning the undercarriage of your vehicle are the two most common things you’ll need to do to get rid of the winter season from your vehicle.
- Hoses & Belts – Having a mechanic take a quick look at the hoses and belts on your vehicle is a good idea as the seasons change to help avoid any breakdowns while on the open road.
- Get a new air filter – Get rid of any debris build-up from winter driving by changing your air filter. This simple task can even improve your gas mileage by up to 10 percent.
- Windshield Wipers – Your vehicle’s wipers most likely took a beating over the winter and should be replaced in order to avoid damaging your windshield.
- Get a brake inspection – The safety of your vehicle’s passengers lies in the safety of your braking system. Get a professional to take a look at yours before the system is too badly out of shape.
- Air conditioning system check – Don’t get yourself in a situation where your air conditioning fails by having a coolant check at the beginning of the summer season.
Contact All-Star’s Dodge Ram service center near Ellisville and ask for a summer maintenance check-up today!
When you take retail delivery of qualified 2014 and 2015 model year Jeep vehicles by December 1, be prepared to save an extra $500! That’s right. The Black Friday Sales Event is happening now at your Fenton Area Jeep dealer and the prices couldn’t get any better on new Jeep SUVS. Plus, you can come in today, beat the crowds, and take advantage of superior service and selection. It’s simply the best time to get the SUV you need for winter at a price that fits right into the budget.
Are there other ways to save when you visit your Jeep dealer today! Of course there are, and the deals really just can’t be ignored. Let’s highlight just a few of them!
- Right now, qualified models and highly qualified buyers can save with No Payment For 90 Days with a new 2015 Jeep dealer purchase. This offer requires delivery by December 1st and financing with Chrysler Capital.
- Lease a 2015 Jeep Compass Latitude FWD for only $229 per month for 36 months with $2,999 cash due at signing and no security deposit.
- Purchase a 205 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4×4 and get 0% APR Financing for up to 36 months PLUS $500 in Cash Allowance.
- Purchase a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 4×4 and get 3.84% APR Financing for up to 60 months.
- Purchase a 2015 Jeep Patriot Latitude FWD and get up to $2,000 Cash Allowance or very low 0.9% APR Financing for up to 36 month PLYS $500 Cash Allowance.
- Lease a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Red Vapor 4×4 for $849 per month for 36 months with $0 due at signing.
As you can see, this is the perfect time to get a new Jeep SUV and prepare your family for the winter season. Your Fenton area Jeep dealer is All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! That is where you will find all of the Jeep models you want with the everyday low prices you need. Visit All-Star’s dealer showroom today!
On November 17th, Mopar asked customers if they were ready for the winter season by reporting on the money- and time-saving benefits of a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan. These plans are designed to protect owners from a multitude of ire and wheel related repair costs, but at a fraction of the price. According to Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO — Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care, “Our MVP Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Plans provide coverage from pothole damage and more without putting a hole in your pocketbook. In addition to the extra protection provided by MVP Plans, Mopar also offers a full complement of all-weather accessories to get you where you need to go during the cold-weather driving season.”
The MVP Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Plan is open to owners who have either factory or after market wheels and tires. It provides the owner with full repair or replacement cost up to $1,500 per year on all four of the vehicle’s covered wheels and tires. At any time during your vehicle’s life, you can invest in such coverage. Once you have coverage in place, you will be protected against many common road hazards such as potholes and curbs. The plan will take care of costs related to mounting, balancing, stems, and pressure gauge damage along with providing access to $100 “Sign-And-Go” towing and roadside assistance. Other features you may want to add to your plan include: $35 First Day Rental; $1,000 Trip Interruption Coverage; and $35/Day Car Rental Allowance.
If you own a 2003 model year or newer vehicle with no more than 125,000 miles, contact the team at All-Star’s Dodge Cars Finance Department near Ellisville for full details! In fact, at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram you will find the most-knowledgeable new car experts around. We pride ourselves on be the premier Dodge cars dealership near Ellisville and want to prove that to you. Visit our team today!
The winter season can bring with it some scary driving weather. Some dread the thought of navigating roadways which are covered in snow, let alone ice. In fact, some drivers downright refuse to go out unless the weather is completely in their favor. However, for others there just isn’t the option to stay inside on snowy days and they are forced to try and safely navigate the terrain. Driving in such weather can be particularly difficult for those driving sports cars, vehicles with rear wheel drive, or pickup trucks. Each of these vehicle types is notorious for slipping and sliding in adverse weather conditions. However, for those driving a pickup truck, such as a Dodge Ram, there are certain things you can do to prevent your truck from slipping and sliding and work to maintain constant traction and, ultimately, control of the vehicle.
It is helpful to weigh down the back of the truck. Many truck owners turn to a traditional sand bag this time of year. Any low profile heavy object would work. However, you want to make sure the objects are secured in place, as object moving around the bed of the truck would be counterproductive to maintaining control.
You will have to modify some of your driving style to accommodate for the winter weather. Give yourself some extra time to arrive at your destination. You will need more stopping time and will need to travel at a slower pace in order to better maintain control of the truck. If you ever feel like you simply cannot maintain control of the truck, then it may be best to stay put and wait out the storm.