On September 15th, Mopar brand reported on three Jeep branded SUVs revealed at the 2015 Frankfurt International Motor Show. Each Jeep show vehicle was decked out with a number of parts and accessories from the brand and demonstrate how customers can personalize their own Jeep vehicles with the help of Mopar parts. Included in the lineup was the Jeep Cherokee KrawLer, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Sunriser, and the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. Let’s take a look at each one!
The Jeep Cherokee KrawLer is based on the Trailhawk model and featured modifications that make it able to endure the most adverse driving conditions. Mopar equipment used to create the KrawLer includes a special suspension, BFGoodrich KM2 255/80/17 off-road tires, wider fenders, skid plates and rock rails. The Cherokee KrawLer sports a special, military-inspired matte-green body color accented with quartz grey interior and exterior details. This vehicle also features a 3.2 V6 Pentastar 272 horsepower engine, automatic nine-speed transmission and “Jeep Active Drive Lock” four-wheel drive with low range and rear differential lock – all from the factory.
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Sunriser features a distinctive matte orange paint job and a number of other Mopar accents. Some of these include a double tow hook front bumber, 4-inch suspension lift kit, half doors, LED lights placed between the A-piller and windscreen, a black leather custom interior with matte fluorescent orange trim, and a 2.8 CRD engine paired with a five-speed automatic transmission.
The Jeep Renegade Trailhawk is described as a “Moparized” version of the stock Renegade Trailhawk model. This unique Renegade SUV offers 17-inch aluminium alloy rims, underbody skid plates, two rear tow hooks and exclusive black mirror caps that nicely contrast with the Anvil-colored livery and special side stickers.
Did you know that your O’Fallon area Jeep dealer can help you make the same modifications to your Jeep SUV? Come into All-Star Jeep dealer near O’Fallon now and ask to see the entire Mopar accessories catalog!
The Dodge Ram 3500 lineup offers buyers a number of towing friendly features not found with any other automaker. Today, the team at All-Star’s Town & Country area Dodge Ram dealership introduces you to just some of the features that make a Ram 3500 perfect for towing!
- Snow Chief Package – This package can be added to your 2015 Ram 3500 4×4 purchase starting at just $490 MSRP. With this purchase you will receive the following add-on’s: Transfer Case Skid Plate, 220-Amp Alternator (180-Amp with 5.7L Engine); Clearance Lamp; Aux I/P Switches; 18-inch On-/Off-Road Tires (20-inch available on Laramie Limited).
- 50 KSI Hydroformed Steel Frame
- Three-Link Front Suspension
- Separate Auxiliary Leave included on Dual Rear Wheel models.
- Class-Exclusive available Rear Air Suspension
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Enginew with Variable Valve Timing that offers 383 horsepower, 440 pound-feet of torque, 13,900 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 4,580 pounds.
- 6.4L HEMI V8 Engine with Fuel Saver Technology that offers 410 horsepower, 429 pound-feet of torque, 16,520 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 7,390 pounds.
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine that offers 385 horsepower, Best-in-Class 865 pound-feet of torque, Best-in-Class 30,000 maximum towing capacity, a maximum payload of 6,720 pounds, maximum gross vehicle weight rating of 14,000 pounds, a Best-in-Class 15,000-mile oil change interval, and class-exclusive smart diesel exhaust brake.
- Three transmission choices that include the available 68RFE six-speed automatic transmission, class-exclusive available G56 six-speed manual transmission, and available AISIN AS66RC six-speed auto transmission.
- Other standard and available features like Trailer Harness Connector, Heavy-Duty Hooks, Class-Exclusive Available Ram Active Air Intake, Available Tow/Haul Mode Select, and Upfitter Interface Module.
It’s easy to see that Ram 3500 buyers are sure to be pleased by the diversity of choices they will have when making their Town & Country area Dodge Ram purchase! Don’t wait any longer to get the capability you need to get your work done right. Contact the All-Star team about a Ram 3500 purchase today!
On March 2nd, it was announced that the 2015 Ram Power Wagon had been named “2015 Pickup Truck of the Year” by the editors at Four Wheeler. In order to win the 2015 Four Wheeler Pickup Truck of the Year competition, participating vehicles had to outperform all the rest across five key categories. These categories include: Trail Performance, Empirical Data, On-Pavement Performance, Interior, and Exterior. To qualify to take part, a vehicle must either be new or have had undergone substantial mechanical revision in comparison to the last model year. According to Bob Hegbloom, President and CEO of Ram Truck Brand — FCA US LLC, “Factory-built and engineered, our Power Wagon is, by far, the most capable off-road pickup available in production. The Four Wheeler magazine staff is loaded with off-road expertise. We’re honored that they have again named the Ram Power Wagon with their Pickup Truck of the Year award.”
Based upon the Ram 2500 Heavy Duty 4×4 Crew Cab, the 2015 Ram Power Wagon offers additional off-road-specific upgrades to make it significantly outperform all other factory pickups. The Ram Power Wagon features options like:
- 6.4-liter HEMI with best-in-class 410 horsepower and 428 lb.-ft. of torque
- Optional 66RFE six-speed automatic transmission connected to a part-time, manual-engagement BorgWarner BW 44-47 transfer case
- Electric-locking front and rear differentials
- Electronic disconnecting sway bar
- Bilstein shocks
- 33-inch off-road tires
- Underbody skid plate protection
- 4.10 axle ratio
- Custom-built Warn® 12,000-pound winch
For more details about the Four Wheeler 2015 Pickup Truck of the Year award, visit FourWheeler.com today!
You will find the area’s largest selection of off-road capable vehicles at All-Star’s Clayton area Dodge Ram dealership. In fact, our team guarantees to find you the most-capable new Dodge Ram near Clayton. Whatever you need, our team will take care of it for you. Visit our pickup truck showroom for a full look at everything we have to offer soon!