Drivers committed who want overall capability from their Dodge Ram trucks near Saint Charles understand why Best-in-Class ratings are so important. In fact, when deciding which truck brand and model to buy, the fact that a truck offers a Best-in-Class label says a lot about the quality of that truck’s features. Today, the team at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram wants you to understand how the 2015 Ram Heavy Duty truck lineup outperforms all the rest. First, let’s talk about Best-in-Class ratings.
When a manufacturer advertises that it’s model offers a “Best-in-Class” capability, what does that mean. Basically this rating indicates that the truck model outperforms all other models within it’s specified class in that area of measure. To make sure you are receiving accurate information pertaining to the truck class you are interested in, be sure that you are looking at information for a model that is equipped exactly as the one described in the Best-in-Class rating. This will ensure that you are gaining the most accurate information about that particular model.
So, what does the Ram Heavy Duty truck lineup have to offer that all the rest don’t?
- Best-in-Class Diesel Towing capable of a maximum diesel towing capability of 30,000 pounds and a Maximum GVWR of 14,000 pounds. (Class based on 350/3500 pickups. Determined using the latest competitive information.)
- Best-in-Class Payload of 7,390 pounds when equipped with the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine. This engine choice also gives buyers access to a Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 14,000 pounds; Best-in-Class Diesel 15,000-mile oil change intervals; and Best-in-Class Diesel 865 lb-ft of torque. (Class based on 350/3500 pickups. Determined using the latest competitive information.)
- Best-in-Class Diesel Torque. (Class based on 350/3500 pickups. Determined using the latest competitive information.)
Get into All-Star Dodge Ram dealership near Saint Charles to take the entire Ram Heavy Duty truck lineup for a test drive today!
The Dodge Ram 3500 lineup offers buyers a number of towing friendly features not found with any other automaker. Today, the team at All-Star’s Town & Country area Dodge Ram dealership introduces you to just some of the features that make a Ram 3500 perfect for towing!
- Snow Chief Package – This package can be added to your 2015 Ram 3500 4×4 purchase starting at just $490 MSRP. With this purchase you will receive the following add-on’s: Transfer Case Skid Plate, 220-Amp Alternator (180-Amp with 5.7L Engine); Clearance Lamp; Aux I/P Switches; 18-inch On-/Off-Road Tires (20-inch available on Laramie Limited).
- 50 KSI Hydroformed Steel Frame
- Three-Link Front Suspension
- Separate Auxiliary Leave included on Dual Rear Wheel models.
- Class-Exclusive available Rear Air Suspension
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Enginew with Variable Valve Timing that offers 383 horsepower, 440 pound-feet of torque, 13,900 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 4,580 pounds.
- 6.4L HEMI V8 Engine with Fuel Saver Technology that offers 410 horsepower, 429 pound-feet of torque, 16,520 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 7,390 pounds.
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine that offers 385 horsepower, Best-in-Class 865 pound-feet of torque, Best-in-Class 30,000 maximum towing capacity, a maximum payload of 6,720 pounds, maximum gross vehicle weight rating of 14,000 pounds, a Best-in-Class 15,000-mile oil change interval, and class-exclusive smart diesel exhaust brake.
- Three transmission choices that include the available 68RFE six-speed automatic transmission, class-exclusive available G56 six-speed manual transmission, and available AISIN AS66RC six-speed auto transmission.
- Other standard and available features like Trailer Harness Connector, Heavy-Duty Hooks, Class-Exclusive Available Ram Active Air Intake, Available Tow/Haul Mode Select, and Upfitter Interface Module.
It’s easy to see that Ram 3500 buyers are sure to be pleased by the diversity of choices they will have when making their Town & Country area Dodge Ram purchase! Don’t wait any longer to get the capability you need to get your work done right. Contact the All-Star team about a Ram 3500 purchase today!
Are you a business owner looking to get into a Dodge Ram commercial van near Saint Peters? If so, the commercial Ram truck and van experts at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are here to help. These specially-trained commercial sales consultants understand how to pair busy business owners with the right tools for the job. Plus, you can always count on our huge selection, low prices, and guarantee financing. After all, you are shopping at All-Star! Today, let us introduce you to some of the options you have when choosing the 2015 Ram Promaster.
For the 2015 model year, commercial drivers get to choose from five trim options that also offer multiple configuration set-ups. These four trims include:
- The 2015 Ram Promaster Cargo Van with a starting price of $28,800 MSRP.
- The 2015 Ram Promaster Chassis Cab with a starting price of $27,535 MSRP.
- The 2015 Ram Promaster Cutaway with a starting price of $26,960 MSRP.
- The 2015 Ram Promaster Window Van with a starting price of $33,255 MSRP.
All of these trims come with FWD and a 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine with 6-Speed Automatic 62TE Transmission as standard. This configuration offers 280 horsepower, 260 pound-feet of torque, a 5,100 pound towing capacity, and 4,440 pound payload rating. There is also the option of choosing the 3.0L EcoDiesel that gives drivers innovative and cost-saving benefits like a 18,500 oil change interval and B5 biofuel capability.
Right now, very well qualified commercial buyers can also take advantage of low 3.84% APR Financing for 60 months. This can save you and your business thousands while getting you into the vehicle you need to get the job done right!
Talk to the finance experts at All-Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership near Saint Peters to get get pre-approved today! We guarantee to offer you financing that will allow you to purchase your commercial vehicle within your indicated budget. Give us a call for a test drive now!
On August 25th, Ram Truck brand released details on the 2015 Heavy Duty Ram’s Best-in-Class ratings for towing, hauling, increased torque, and increased payload. In fact, Ram is the only automaker to use the SAE J2807 testing criteria to back all of it’s heavy-duty towing claims making it’s “King of the Hill” status that much more solid. According to Bob Hegbloom, Head of Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC, “Ram maintains leadership throughout its pickup line by offering best-in-class fuel efficiency with our Ram 1500 EcoDiesel at 28 MPG, best-in-class towing at 30,000 pounds, best-in-class power at 865 lb.-ft. and best-in-class payload at 7,390 pounds with our Ram 3500. Ram owns best-in-class attributes in the areas that are most important to truck customers.”
Here are some of the stats buyers can look forward to:
- Best-in-Class torque rating of 865 pound feet for the new Cummins 6.7-liter calibration. The added 15 pound feet of torque beats out even Class 4 pickup competitors.
- A 30,000 pound SAE J2807-spec. towing rating for the 2015 Ram 3500. This rating beats the nearest competition by almost 1.5 tons.
- Best-in-Class 17,970 pounds towing capacity for the 2015 Ram 2500. This rating also adheres to the SAE J2807 test criteria.
- Best-in-Class Payload rating for the Ram 3500 at 7,390 pounds
- Gross Combined Weight Rating Best-in-Class at 37,900 pounds.
- Five-Year/100,000-miles unsurpassed Powertrain Warranty.
- Only Heavy Duty pickup line manufactured by a company that aligns with the SAE J2807 towing standards.
- Oil change interval and fuel filter life for a diesel at an extended period of 15,000 miles and largest brakes in the segment make for lowered cost of ownership.
As the 2015 Heavy Duty Ram Trucks begin to hit showroom floors, you will want to be sure to be in touch with your Oakville area Dodge Ram dealer, All-Star Dodge Ram. At All-Star, you can count on finding the most new 2015 Dodge Ram tucks for sale near Oakville. Plus, you can count on guaranteed financing and friendly customer care. Visit All-Star today!
The 2014 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty features the greatest capability out there with best-in-class towing, best-in-class payload, and best-in-class Gross Combined Weight rating. Pricing for the 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty model starts at $29,600 MSRP and does not include the $1,095 destination fee. Plus, all new 2014 Ram Heavy Duty models are backed by a best-in-class five year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty, plus the standard three-year/36,000-mile Basic Limited Warranty.
- Standard 5.7-liter HEMI featuring variable-valve timing that provides greater efficiency and performance.
- Optional 6.4-liter HEMI priced at $1,495 and featuring a best-in-class 410 horsepower.
- Optional 6.7-liter Cummins High-Output Turbo Diesel featuring best-in-class torque and a 15,000-mile oil change interval.
Upgraded Design Features for 2014
- 18- and 20-inch wheel choices including forged aluminum, polished with painted, white gold painted pockets, and cast aluminum with silver inserts.
- Cargo-View Camera
- Flat-Load Floor option on Crew Cab models
- Two new color choices including Blue Streak and Granite Crystal (twelve total color choices are available).
Notable Model Highlights
- Class-Leading Fuel Economy
- Class-Leading Extended maintenance cycle related to oil change and filter life
- Class-Leading brake life
- Industry-exclusive Ram Active Air Intake System
- Towing capability of up to 17,970 pounds
According to Reid Bigland, President and CEO Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC, “You only need to look down the road to understand the Ram Heavy Duty customer and the capabilities that are required. The 2014 Ram Heavy Duty 2500 and 3500 allow you to move more weight than any competitor while enjoying best-in-class ride and handling.”
Experience the unsurpassed quality of the Ram truck brand by visiting All-Star’s Dodge Ram truck dealership near Ellisville today! The All-Star Dodge Ram team is always ready to take you for a test drive, answer your questions, and get you the guaranteed financing you need! Stop by and take advantage of our current cash allowance and low APR financing offers now!
All Star Dodge Dealer offers a wide range of new Dodge Ram trucks in Bridgeton, such as the 2014 Ram Heavy Duty which offers best-in-class towing, best-in-class payload and best-in-class Gross Combined Weight Rating.
The new 2014 Dodge RAM HD offers the largest displacement V-8 in the segment, all-new 6.4-liter HEMI which also delivers best-in-class power for the heavy duty pickup truck class.
2014 Ram 2500 HD Dodge Ram has a sticker price of $29,600, plus $1,095 destination. The optional 6.4-liter HEMI model is available for an additional $1,495 equipped 5.7-liter HEMI-powered engine.
If you are looking for a large gas powertrain or a manual or automatic transmission in a diesel engine, available at a great price, the RAM HD 2500 is the best choice you could make.
Features available in the new Dodge Ram, according to Chrysler News are;
- Available 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 delivers best-in-class 410 horsepower (306 kW) at 5,600 rpm and 429 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm, and features VVT with Fuel Saver cylinder deactivation
- Standard 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers 383 horsepower at 5,600 rpm and 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- variable-valve timing for greater efficiency and performance
- Available 6.7-liter Cummins High-Output Turbo Diesel produces 385 horsepower at 2,800 rpm and best-in-class 850 lb.-ft. of torque
- Exclusive factory rear air suspension
- New gooseneck/fifth wheel capability for Ram 2500
- Ram PowerWagon increases capability with all-new 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 engine and new suspension
- New best-in-class dual alternator systems up to 440 amps
- New 18- and 20-inch wheel packages
- Unsurpassed powertrain warranty including coverage for five years/100,000 miles – and best-in-class 15,000-mile oil change interval on the Cummins diesel engine
Test drive a new 2014 Dodge RAM HD truck today at All Star Dodge Dealer located in St. Louis MO, you won’t be disappointed!