The Dodge Charger is one of the fastest cars in the Dodge lineup. Its speed and classic body styling reminds us of the past glory days of the muscle car. Today we want to share with you some fun facts about the Dodge Charger that is available at All Star Dodge Ram near Town and Country.
- It’s supercharged – The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat features a supercharged, 6.2-liter, Hemi Hellcat engine that produces 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque. The Charger SRT 392 employs a standard, 6.4-liter, 392 Hemi V-8 engine that makes 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Get it with leather – Both the Charger SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat feature standard ultra-premium Laguna Leather interior appointments, Uconnect 8.4 with navigation, HD Radio, and 5 years of SiriusXM Travel Link and SiriusXM Traffic service.
- Dodge brought back a classic – Dodge has brought back the Blacktop Appearance Group to the Charger SXT and R/T. New for 2017, back for a limited time, Plum Crazy joins TorRed and B5 Blue high-impact heritage hues. New for 2017, the Super Track Pak provides the V-6-powered Dodge Charger SXT with a full complement of race-bred chassis upgrades for upgraded performance.
- Advanced technologies – The 2017 Dodge Charger’s all-wheel-drive system features a segment-exclusive active transfer case and front-axle disconnect technologies, and makes 18 mpg city, 27 mpg highway. Electric power steering provides three driver-selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort, and Sport. An 8-speed automatic transmission is standard on every 2017 Dodge Charger.
- Got to love the interior – “Interior design elements include thick-rim, 3-spoke steering wheels; customizable 7-in. full-color driver information display cluster; choice of 19 trim and color combinations; and available 8.4-in. touch-screen media center, electronic shifter, and Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start across all trim levels.”-jdpower.com
For more information on the Dodge Charger, head to All Star Dodge Ram today!