Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van at All Star Dodge near Glendale
As most of you know, All Star Dodge near Glendale is THE place to go for all of your Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles. What you might not know is that All Star is also the place to go when you need to get a great Cargo van to be able to handle all of your work needs. Today we want to talk a little bit about the 2017 Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van.
What does the Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van have to offer?
- ParkView Rear Back Up Camera – Back up more confidently with the available ParkView Rear Back Up Camera, which displays an image of the area behind your vehicle on the Uconnect touchscreen when the Ram ProMaster City is in reverse.
- 60/40 Split Doors – The 60/40 split rear doors position the narrower door on the passenger side so curb access isn’t blocked when making deliveries.
- Low Load Floor Height – Easily load cargo in and out of the cargo area thanks to a low load floor height of 21.5 inches.
- Uconnent Hands-Free Calling – Connect your phone to the available Uconnect 5.0 system using Bluetooth so you can use voice commands to make and receive calls, allowing you keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- Driving Features – “Ram ProMaster City keeps your business going farther with features designed to outlast the competition,”(ramtrucks.com). Here are a few of these great features:
- Best-in-Class 28 Highway MPG
- 10,000-Mile Oil Change Intervals
- Class-Exclusive Nine-Speed Automatic Transmission
For more information on the Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van, head to All Star today! Their team will show you how the ProMaster can help your business go even further that it has before. Get to All Star and take a test drive today!
For the 2016 model year, commercial Dodge Ram truck buyers near Ballwin have four unique trim levels to choose from. Each has been designed to meet the needs of specific buyers and offer unprecedented features like:
- Best-in-Class towing capacity of up to 2,000 pounds (Small Commercial Van Segment, When properly equipped)
- Best-in-Class payload rating of up to 1,883 pounds (Small Commercial Van Segment, When properly equipped)
- Best-in-Class cargo capacity of up 131.7 cubic feet (cargo van only)
- Best-in-Class 178 horsepower rating (Small Commercial Van Segment, Basic engine configuration)
- 5-Year/60,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Basic Limited Warranty
- Upfit options not found with other automakers
Let’s take a look at the 2016 Promaster City Tradesman Cargo Van, Tradesman SLT Cargo Van, Wagon, and Wagon SLT options!
The 2016 Promaster City Tradesman Cargo Van has a starting price of $23,245 MSRP and offers standard features including: EPA estimated fuel economy rating of 21 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway; 2.4L Tigershark Multiair 2 Engine with class-exclusive nine-speed automatic transmission; and up to a 10,000-mile oil change interval.
The 2016 Promaster City Tradesman SLT Cargo Van has a starting price of $24,770 MSRP and offers standard features including: convenient 60/40 split rear doors; available Uconnect 5.0 with 5-inch touchscreen; and your choice of seven exterior color choices.
The 2016 Promaster City Wagon has a starting price of $24,245 MSRP and offers standard features including: Class-exclusive Bi-Link Coil Rear Suspension; Max towing capacity of 1,800 pounds, and max payload of 1,700 pounds.
The 2016 Promaster City Wagon SLT has a starting price of $24,770 MSRP and offers standard features including: Lights and Wheels Group; Premium cloth bucket seats; and Uconnect 5.0 with steering wheel audio controls, and optional navigation.
If you are in the market for a new commercial Dodge Ram for sale near Ballwin, you need to visit the team at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for full sales and ordering details today!
Drivers committed who want overall capability from their Dodge Ram trucks near Saint Charles understand why Best-in-Class ratings are so important. In fact, when deciding which truck brand and model to buy, the fact that a truck offers a Best-in-Class label says a lot about the quality of that truck’s features. Today, the team at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram wants you to understand how the 2015 Ram Heavy Duty truck lineup outperforms all the rest. First, let’s talk about Best-in-Class ratings.
When a manufacturer advertises that it’s model offers a “Best-in-Class” capability, what does that mean. Basically this rating indicates that the truck model outperforms all other models within it’s specified class in that area of measure. To make sure you are receiving accurate information pertaining to the truck class you are interested in, be sure that you are looking at information for a model that is equipped exactly as the one described in the Best-in-Class rating. This will ensure that you are gaining the most accurate information about that particular model.
So, what does the Ram Heavy Duty truck lineup have to offer that all the rest don’t?
- Best-in-Class Diesel Towing capable of a maximum diesel towing capability of 30,000 pounds and a Maximum GVWR of 14,000 pounds. (Class based on 350/3500 pickups. Determined using the latest competitive information.)
- Best-in-Class Payload of 7,390 pounds when equipped with the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine. This engine choice also gives buyers access to a Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 14,000 pounds; Best-in-Class Diesel 15,000-mile oil change intervals; and Best-in-Class Diesel 865 lb-ft of torque. (Class based on 350/3500 pickups. Determined using the latest competitive information.)
- Best-in-Class Diesel Torque. (Class based on 350/3500 pickups. Determined using the latest competitive information.)
Get into All-Star Dodge Ram dealership near Saint Charles to take the entire Ram Heavy Duty truck lineup for a test drive today!
The Dodge Ram 3500 lineup offers buyers a number of towing friendly features not found with any other automaker. Today, the team at All-Star’s Town & Country area Dodge Ram dealership introduces you to just some of the features that make a Ram 3500 perfect for towing!
- Snow Chief Package – This package can be added to your 2015 Ram 3500 4×4 purchase starting at just $490 MSRP. With this purchase you will receive the following add-on’s: Transfer Case Skid Plate, 220-Amp Alternator (180-Amp with 5.7L Engine); Clearance Lamp; Aux I/P Switches; 18-inch On-/Off-Road Tires (20-inch available on Laramie Limited).
- 50 KSI Hydroformed Steel Frame
- Three-Link Front Suspension
- Separate Auxiliary Leave included on Dual Rear Wheel models.
- Class-Exclusive available Rear Air Suspension
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Enginew with Variable Valve Timing that offers 383 horsepower, 440 pound-feet of torque, 13,900 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 4,580 pounds.
- 6.4L HEMI V8 Engine with Fuel Saver Technology that offers 410 horsepower, 429 pound-feet of torque, 16,520 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 7,390 pounds.
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine that offers 385 horsepower, Best-in-Class 865 pound-feet of torque, Best-in-Class 30,000 maximum towing capacity, a maximum payload of 6,720 pounds, maximum gross vehicle weight rating of 14,000 pounds, a Best-in-Class 15,000-mile oil change interval, and class-exclusive smart diesel exhaust brake.
- Three transmission choices that include the available 68RFE six-speed automatic transmission, class-exclusive available G56 six-speed manual transmission, and available AISIN AS66RC six-speed auto transmission.
- Other standard and available features like Trailer Harness Connector, Heavy-Duty Hooks, Class-Exclusive Available Ram Active Air Intake, Available Tow/Haul Mode Select, and Upfitter Interface Module.
It’s easy to see that Ram 3500 buyers are sure to be pleased by the diversity of choices they will have when making their Town & Country area Dodge Ram purchase! Don’t wait any longer to get the capability you need to get your work done right. Contact the All-Star team about a Ram 3500 purchase today!
The 2014 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty features the greatest capability out there with best-in-class towing, best-in-class payload, and best-in-class Gross Combined Weight rating. Pricing for the 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty model starts at $29,600 MSRP and does not include the $1,095 destination fee. Plus, all new 2014 Ram Heavy Duty models are backed by a best-in-class five year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty, plus the standard three-year/36,000-mile Basic Limited Warranty.
- Standard 5.7-liter HEMI featuring variable-valve timing that provides greater efficiency and performance.
- Optional 6.4-liter HEMI priced at $1,495 and featuring a best-in-class 410 horsepower.
- Optional 6.7-liter Cummins High-Output Turbo Diesel featuring best-in-class torque and a 15,000-mile oil change interval.
Upgraded Design Features for 2014
- 18- and 20-inch wheel choices including forged aluminum, polished with painted, white gold painted pockets, and cast aluminum with silver inserts.
- Cargo-View Camera
- Flat-Load Floor option on Crew Cab models
- Two new color choices including Blue Streak and Granite Crystal (twelve total color choices are available).
Notable Model Highlights
- Class-Leading Fuel Economy
- Class-Leading Extended maintenance cycle related to oil change and filter life
- Class-Leading brake life
- Industry-exclusive Ram Active Air Intake System
- Towing capability of up to 17,970 pounds
According to Reid Bigland, President and CEO Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC, “You only need to look down the road to understand the Ram Heavy Duty customer and the capabilities that are required. The 2014 Ram Heavy Duty 2500 and 3500 allow you to move more weight than any competitor while enjoying best-in-class ride and handling.”
Experience the unsurpassed quality of the Ram truck brand by visiting All-Star’s Dodge Ram truck dealership near Ellisville today! The All-Star Dodge Ram team is always ready to take you for a test drive, answer your questions, and get you the guaranteed financing you need! Stop by and take advantage of our current cash allowance and low APR financing offers now!
All Star Dodge Dealer offers a wide range of new Dodge Ram trucks in Bridgeton, such as the 2014 Ram Heavy Duty which offers best-in-class towing, best-in-class payload and best-in-class Gross Combined Weight Rating.
The new 2014 Dodge RAM HD offers the largest displacement V-8 in the segment, all-new 6.4-liter HEMI which also delivers best-in-class power for the heavy duty pickup truck class.
2014 Ram 2500 HD Dodge Ram has a sticker price of $29,600, plus $1,095 destination. The optional 6.4-liter HEMI model is available for an additional $1,495 equipped 5.7-liter HEMI-powered engine.
If you are looking for a large gas powertrain or a manual or automatic transmission in a diesel engine, available at a great price, the RAM HD 2500 is the best choice you could make.
Features available in the new Dodge Ram, according to Chrysler News are;
- Available 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 delivers best-in-class 410 horsepower (306 kW) at 5,600 rpm and 429 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm, and features VVT with Fuel Saver cylinder deactivation
- Standard 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers 383 horsepower at 5,600 rpm and 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- variable-valve timing for greater efficiency and performance
- Available 6.7-liter Cummins High-Output Turbo Diesel produces 385 horsepower at 2,800 rpm and best-in-class 850 lb.-ft. of torque
- Exclusive factory rear air suspension
- New gooseneck/fifth wheel capability for Ram 2500
- Ram PowerWagon increases capability with all-new 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 engine and new suspension
- New best-in-class dual alternator systems up to 440 amps
- New 18- and 20-inch wheel packages
- Unsurpassed powertrain warranty including coverage for five years/100,000 miles – and best-in-class 15,000-mile oil change interval on the Cummins diesel engine
Test drive a new 2014 Dodge RAM HD truck today at All Star Dodge Dealer located in St. Louis MO, you won’t be disappointed!