Jeep Grand Cherokee at All Star Jeep Dealer near North County
We have a secret, but we have got to tell someone, so we are going to tell you! The Jeep Grand Cherokee is getting a new trim for the 2018 model year! Coming soon to All Star Jeep Dealer near North County, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk!
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the third Fiat Chrysler vehicle to have the unhinged supercharged V-8 stuffed under its hood, and it’s the quiet Hellcat next door. Not literally, of course—have you heard a blown Hemi V-8 at full whack?—but with standard all-wheel drive mitigating the engine’s tire-spinning proclivities, plus its under-the-radar looks, the Trackhawk can at least pass for an upstanding citizen.
With more traction than any Hellcat yet, the Trackhawk has quite a lot of poke despite its pork—the engine adds 259 pounds over the already heavy 475-hp Grand Cherokee SRT. Nonetheless, Jeep claims it can reach 60 mph in 3.5 seconds. “That time is on par with the nearly 1000-pounds-lighter, automatic-equipped Dodge Hellcats we’ve tested. (The quickest was the Charger, which reached 60 mph in 3.4 seconds.) Per Jeep, the quarter-mile is expected to fly by in 11.6 seconds (at 116 mph!), and, with no electronic governor, the Trackhawk is said to surrender to atmospheric resistance at 180 mph.”-caranddriver.com
The supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi V-8 is mostly left alone otherwise, right down to its forged pistons, sodium-filled exhaust valves, heavy-duty bearings, and blower pushing as much as 11.6 psi. Exhaust-routing complications reduce peak torque by a negligible 5 lb-ft, to 645. To keep the Hellcat from lunching the Trackhawk’s driveline, Jeep fortifies the eight-speed automatic transmission, fits forged chain sprockets and a wider chain in the transfer case, beefs up the rear driveshaft and half-shafts, and tweaks the rear differential. (This information was compiled from jeep.com and caranddriver.com.)
Head to All Star today!
Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van at All Star Dodge near Glendale
As most of you know, All Star Dodge near Glendale is THE place to go for all of your Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles. What you might not know is that All Star is also the place to go when you need to get a great Cargo van to be able to handle all of your work needs. Today we want to talk a little bit about the 2017 Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van.
What does the Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van have to offer?
- ParkView Rear Back Up Camera – Back up more confidently with the available ParkView Rear Back Up Camera, which displays an image of the area behind your vehicle on the Uconnect touchscreen when the Ram ProMaster City is in reverse.
- 60/40 Split Doors – The 60/40 split rear doors position the narrower door on the passenger side so curb access isn’t blocked when making deliveries.
- Low Load Floor Height – Easily load cargo in and out of the cargo area thanks to a low load floor height of 21.5 inches.
- Uconnent Hands-Free Calling – Connect your phone to the available Uconnect 5.0 system using Bluetooth so you can use voice commands to make and receive calls, allowing you keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- Driving Features – “Ram ProMaster City keeps your business going farther with features designed to outlast the competition,”(ramtrucks.com). Here are a few of these great features:
- Best-in-Class 28 Highway MPG
- 10,000-Mile Oil Change Intervals
- Class-Exclusive Nine-Speed Automatic Transmission
For more information on the Ram ProMaster City Cargo Van, head to All Star today! Their team will show you how the ProMaster can help your business go even further that it has before. Get to All Star and take a test drive today!
Manufacturer Parts at All Star Dodge near Arnold
We get asked this question all of the time, “Are manufacturer parts important?” The short answer is that yes, buying manufacturer parts are important. These are the parts that were designed specifically for your Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles. They will keep your cars, trucks, and SUVs running as they should. Today we want to share with you what some of the other kinds of auto parts are out there, and why you should NOT get those other parts. You can get all of your genuine auto parts at All Star Dodge near Arnold.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured – A rebuilt or remanufactured part is essentially a used component that was completely taken apart and fitted with new parts. It is then tested to ensure it performs as well as a new part.
Aftermarket – Aftermarket parts are made by a company other than the original manufacturer. These parts are made to fit and perform as well as, but in many cases, not as well as the original.
Refurbished or Reconditioned – Refurbished or reconditioned parts are used parts that have been cleaned and maybe a few external components replaced like nuts and bolts or gaskets. These are very inexpensive compared to new parts, for a reason. However, they are used parts and do have some level of wear.
Used or Recycled – Recycled is just the new term for a used part. A used part is an alternative when your car is older or has very high miles. They are also very good choices for parts that don’t wear such as door handles, trim, glass, moldings or body parts. Used parts are the least expensive you can buy but they do have some level of wear already and will not last as long as a new or rebuilt part. Sometimes these parts are the only option if you are restoring a classic Dodge, Ram, Chrysler, or Jeep model.
Collision Repair Center at All Star near Clayton
We all know that having to get your vehicle repaired can be taxing and difficult. It is something that we have grown to dread. There is good news though – if you bring your Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles to the All Star Collision Repair Center near Clayton.
All Star has top rated, factory certified and trained technicians that know exactly how to do any and all repairs that might need done on your vehicles. But that’s not all! All Star also offers some really great specials that can offer you some wonderful savings! (Right now, you can go to their website, by clicking the link in this article, and get a coupon for $10 off a coolant flush. Summer has come to St. Louis, so now would be a great time!)
All Star repairs all makes and models in their state-of-the-art Collision Repair Center. If your vehicle is damaged due to a collision, theft or vandalism they can not only meet your needs, but also exceed your expectations.
All Star is a direct repair facility for most insurance companies, allowing you to one-stop shop. Their relationships with your insurance provider means a simple and hassle-free experience when making claims and approving repairs. Don’t leave your vehicle in the hands of anyone when you can be assured everything will be handled correctly in All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep’s Collision Repair Center.
Some of the advantages to choosing All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep’s Collision Repair Center:
- Free computerized estimates
- Direct Repair facility with most insurance companies
- State-of-the-art paint booth
- PPG paint mixing system
- Rental cars available
We challenge you to find a better collision repair center than the one at All Star. You won’t find one as knowledgeable as All Star!
Inventory Specials at All Star Dodge near Kirkwood
It’s spring in the St. Louis area! Everything is green and lush, plants are blooming, and the whole world seems to be reborn. Then you look at your car. It has seen better days, the mileage is more than you would like to be, and it just looks a little sad and lack-luster. What do you do? Are you going to continue to drive that old car, or would you rather get a great new car at All Star Dodge near Kirkwood? All Star offers a number of great inventory specials on their new Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles.
What is an inventory special? Well, an inventory special is a vehicle that is offered at a remarkably low price for a limited time. There might be a manufacturer incentive being run on a certain model, or the dealership might have a surplus of a certain model and they want to free up some space on their lot. Whatever the reason, you can be assured that the members of the All Star team would love to share with you all of the features and attributes that the inventory specials have to offer.
You might be wondering which models are currently on special at All Star. To find that information out, you need to hop onto the All Star website. There you will be able to see all of the Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler models that are currently running at a discounted price.
For more information on the special rates offered for the inventory specials at All Star, simply check on the All Star website or stop by the dealership. The team members would be happy to show you around and take you on a test drive of each inventory special in which you are interested.
Service Center at All Star Dodge Ram near O’Fallon
Did you hear that? What is that odd clanking noise? Oh no! It’s your vehicle! What are you going to do now? You cannot continue driving your vehicle because that clanking noise could turn into a big problem where you might end up on the side of the road. If you ever suspect that your Dodge, Ram, Jeep, or Chrysler vehicle is not performing up to what you think they should be, take your vehicle to have it checked out and repaired if necessary. Today we want to share a few benefits of having the team at All Star Dodge Ram near O’Fallon service your vehicles.
All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep’s factory trained, ASE certified technicians have one thing in mind: to fix your vehicle right the first time. All Star is a full service Union Shop, featuring state-of-the-art diagnostic and automotive repair tools and equipment. All Star is authorized to do warranty work on all Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM vehicles, and offer both service by appointment and walk-in business. They even offer alternate transportation including on-site Rental vehicles and Customer Shuttle, which will pick you up and drop you off. – Talk about convenience!
Is all that you need an oil change? Not a problem at All Star! They have an express land that takes walk-ins., that also offers the benefits listed below.
- Quick, Convenient service for most makes and models.
- Top-to-bottom vehicle inspection is included with each oil change.
- Quality service performed by trained experienced specialists.
We all know that there is the neighborhood auto body shop that claims to be able to work on any make and model of vehicle, but the truth of the matter is that they can’t, they don’t have the right tools. Get your cars serviced at All Star!
Service at All Star Dodge Ram near Ladue
Has anyone else been enjoying the unseasonably warm weather we have been having, in February, non-the-less! The groundhog may have said that it would be six more weeks of winter, but we are beginning to think that Phil was wrong. This early spring is awesome and it has us thinking about springtime auto maintenance. After winter, it is incredibly important that you take all of your Dodge Ram vehicles into All Star Dodge Ram near Ladue and let their service department give your vehicle a look over.
Why is auto maintenance is so important after winter? It is important because during the winter your vehicle passes perils that it wouldn’t encounter in other seasons. Icy conditions and salt can be hard on the belts in your car. Having a factory certified technician inspect and service your car will help to ensure that everything is running as it should. A properly running vehicle means that you are getting the best fuel efficiency possible.
It is really easy to have your Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles serviced at All Star. You can even schedule your service appointment online!
All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep’s service center is staffed with expert mechanics who provide high-quality Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge auto repair in St. Louis. We understand how much you depend on your vehicle, so our auto repair staff will work to get your Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge vehicle back on the road as fast as possible.
The All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep auto technicians work to industry specifications to ensure your Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge vehicle runs well for many miles to come. Our St. Louis car repair staff is trained to correctly diagnose and fix any issues your vehicle may have.
New Cars at All Star Dodge Ram near North County
Time to fully embrace the new year! It has come in with bells on and we could not be more excited. For 2017 we are not seeing a whole lot of changes in the Dodge Ram line up (we expect bigger changes come 2018), but none the less, we are still excited! Today, we want to share with you some of the things that you will see on the 2017 models of your favorite vehicles.
- New all-wheel drive Challenger GT combines V-6 and all-weather traction.
- SRT models get new wheel designs.
- Infotainment system upgraded, now features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Infotainment system upgraded, now features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- New wheel designs.
- Available houndstooth upholstery.
- GT replaces Limited in lineup.
- Citadel model gains upmarket wrapped-leather dashboard and nappa leather upholstery.
- Third row of seats now optional on SXT.
Dodge Grand Caravan
- Lineup pared to SE, SE Plus, SXT, and GT trim levels.
- Last year for venerable nameplate.
- R/T model replaced with GT.
Dodge Viper SRT
- Final year.
- Six special editions: Viper 1:28 Edition ACR, Viper GTS-R Commemorative Edition ACR, Viper VooDoo II Edition ACR, Viper Snakeskin Edition GTC, Viper Snakeskin ACR Edition, Dodge Dealer Edition ACR.
We are sad to report that it does seem as though this is the last year for the Dodge Viper. If you want to get your hands on one of these delightful models before they go away, head to All Star near North County. Their team can help you select a great Dodge, Ram, Jeep, or Chrysler vehicle to suit your driving lifestyle. It would be their pleasure to serve you! We say, “New Year, New You, New Car”! Happy Shopping!
All Star Dodge Ram near University City
Well, it is officially 2017! Happy new year to all of our readers! How has everyone done with their new year’s resolutions so far? It is only day one after all! Have you been able to keep your resolution these few short hours, or are you like so many of us who have already broken their resolutions. Maybe you are someone who does not make resolutions at all. Maybe you see, like we do, that resolutions are simple commitments that can easily be broken, really that they are made to be broken. Today we want to talk about the resolution that All Star near University City did not make this year,
A lot of dealerships make a big deal about their resolution to “better serve their customers”. This makes us wonder, how had they been treating their customers before? It has been our experience that past behavior is a good predictor of future behavior. Don’t get us wrong, serving your customers is very important, but to make that your resolution, seems a little weak. At All Star, the staff have always been of the belief that you provide superior service each and every time that a customer walks through the door. That this is the only way to ensure that customer continually return to the dealership. So, All Star has decided not to make a resolution, but to instead, do as they have always done and provide the very best service to each and every customer that comes to their dealership. If you are good at something, why change it?
For more information on the different Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles that can be found at All Star, just stop by the dealership or check out their website. They would love to serve you!
New Chrysler Cars at All Star near Ellisville
We love the Chrysler brand of automobiles! They are great family vehicles and they are fun to drive! Today we want to share with you some of the interesting facts about Chrysler. For more information on the different models offered by this amazing manufacturer, head to All Star near Ellisville.
- Chrysler company has its headquarters situated in Auburn Hills, Michigan and was founded by Walter Chrysler in the year 1925.
- The first Chrysler vehicle was a 6-cylinder car that was designed with the aim of providing drivers with a well-engineered, superior car at a much lower price than they would expect.
- Fiat owns most of Chrysler’s share and it is one of the biggest car manufacturing companies over the planet with a huge business empire that caters to the needs of individuals everywhere.
- Excluding cars made by Fiat, Chrysler stands twelfth in the list of the largest automakers.
- Chrysler was built from the remains of what was once known as the Maxwell Motor Company.
- In 1928, Chrysler expansion plans included the acquisition of the truck company Fargo and the Dodge Brothers Company. After the acquisition, they began marketing cars under those two brands.
- In 1982, the brands DeSoto and Plymouth were also made part of Chrysler in a bid to expand more.
- The American Motors Company, parent company of the legendary Jeep brand was added to Chrysler in the year 1987, boosting its credibility and sale furthermore.
- In 1998, DaimlerChrysler was formed as a result of a merger between Daimler Benz AG and Chrysler. Problems arose with investors and 9 years later in 2007, the Cerberus Capital Management bought out Chrysler and renamed the company Chrysler LLC.
- Over the years Fiat has worked hard to buy its way into owing most of Chrysler by acquiring the shares of other parties. The current divisions of Fiat worldwide include the brands of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat (USA), Mopar and SRT.
These are just basic, common knowledge facts about Chrysler, learn more at All Star.