Ram 1500 at All Star Dodge Ram in MO
When you want a great pick up truck, you think Ram. They have the power, the agility, and the comfort to get the job done. We added comfort in there because we know that for a long time trucks were all work and no play. Trucks were rough and tumble but not that comfortable to ride in. Ram changed that game and for the next model year, they are making the interior even more comfortable.
“The new Ram truck will get much of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ latest interior technology as it tries to get ahead of the updated Ford F-150 and upcoming replacements for the current GM twins [the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and the GMC Sierra 1500]. The new Uconnect 4.0 multimedia system is likely present here, but with a taller, vertically arranged information/navigation screen found in other FCA products with physical buttons running along the sides and underneath.”-news.pickuptrucks.com
Other features we’re hearing about include self-park assist, a lane-keeping assist system and other driver assistance technology, as well as a relocated integrated trailer brake controller.
In addition to a key-activated automatic tailgate opener (press the icon on the key fob), the Ram 1500 will provide remote control over the access height when air suspension is selected, so passengers and cargo can be loaded more easily without having to start the truck first.
We know that it will be a little while before the new interior is available for us to take home, but we are still so excited to see it! Soon you will be able to get the latest Ram 1500 at All Star Dodge Ram in MO. Just talk to a member of the All Star team about all of the great features that the Ram 1500 has to offer!
Ram 3500 at All Star Dodge Ram near Chesterfield
One question that we frequently get asked is whether the Ram 3500 lives up to the hype. People have heard that the Ram 3500 is really impressive but often want to verify what they have heard – this is a totally great idea, and we are happy to report that the Ram 3500 is really as incredible as they claim! Today we want to take a look at a few areas of the Ram 3500 and see how well they excel.
How are the seats? The front seats are well padded and covered with grippy cloth, and they have some lateral support for cornering. The armrests have thick padding. The rear seats are not quite as plush, and the seatback is a bit upright. The middle seat is comfortable enough for short trips.
Is it comfortable to ride in? “The optional load-leveling rear air suspension is there for towing, not comfort. Although the ride isn’t pillowy, it’s still smoother than rivals. The rear can get bouncy over certain freeway sections, but it takes a big hit to upset this truck.”-edmunds.com
It’s a big truck, it is loud? This is a question that is asked a lot. With the bigger trucks, they expect it to be really, really loud to ride in. We are happy to report that the Ram 3500 is amazingly quiet. The diesel engine is impressively quiet at idle, with barely any diesel noise evident at highway speeds. The tires are virtually noiseless, even over coarse pavement, and there’s minimal wind noise, even with wide side mirrors.
For more information on the Ram 3500 and to take it for a test drive, head to All Star Dodge Ram near Chesterfield. Their team would love to show you just how amazing the Ram 3500 really is!
Ram 2500 at All Star Dodge Ram near University City
Living in the St. Louis area, we love trucks. There is just something about driving through the rural communities in a truck that makes us happy. Not to mention that trucks make it really easy to get around in the winter, can we get a four wheel drive?! Today we want to talk a little bit about the Ram 2500 and what it offers.
Here are some highlights:
- America’s off-road truck leader adds to its lineup with new Power Wagon and new Ram 2500 4×4 Off-road Package
- 2017 Ram Power Wagon design includes new interior, wheels, grille, bumpers and legacy graphics, taking cues from 1979-80 “Macho Power Wagon”
- Ram 2500 4×4 Off-road Package features a list of essential components available on 2500 Crew and Mega Cab 4×4 models:
- Hill-descent Control
- Tow hooks
- Transfer case skid plate
- Bilstein shocks
- Limited-slip Differential
- On-/Off-road tires (18-inch or optional 20-inch)
- Wheel flares
- Off Road decal
- Standard 6.4-liter HEMI on Laramie, Laramie Longhorn and Limited trims
- Bilstein monotube shocks standard on Laramie Longhorn and Limited 4×4 models, enhancing already best-in-class ride and handling
- All Ram trucks receive a new five micron cabin air filter
For 2017, Ram continues to offer the most capable three-quarter and one-ton pickups in the segment with 31,210 pounds of towing, 7,390 pounds of payload and 900 lb.-ft. of torque. Ram owns the titles, which are most important to HD buyers. “Ram 2500 and 3500 Heavy Duty trucks also offer more innovative features and better ride quality than competitors’ trucks, including a five-link coil suspension with optional air suspension on Ram 2500 and a supplemental air bag suspension option on Ram 3500.”-voicenews.com
For more information on the Ram 2500, head to All Star near University City. The team will show you even more of what the 2500 features and take you on a test drive. Get your pick-up truck today!
Jeep Grand Cherokee at All Star near St. Louis
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has so much to offer that we are just bursting with excitement. There is even more to love if you opt for the 75th Anniversary trim, but we are getting ahead of ourselves.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee that is available at All Star near St. Louis is really the perfect mix of adventure and everyday comfort. It is perfect for if you want to climb a mountain or just move up the ladder of success, the Grand Cherokee has you covered. With a choice of four 4×4 systems plus an optional Quadra-Lift air suspension, there’s no obstacle too difficult to tackle. The base engine is a 295-hp 3.6-liter V-6; a 360-hp 5.7-liter V-8 or a 240-hp 3.0-liter turbodiesel V-6 are optional. Comfortable interiors are trimmed with high-quality materials, offering upscale options as well as 3G Wi-Fi and the Uconnect infotainment system.
“The optional V-8 and the new diesel six move the Jeep with more bravado, but the eight-speed brings slightly more verve to the high-strung V-6. The transmission loves to shift, but the changes are as smooth as butter. The ratio spread keeps the V-6’s revs low at higher speeds, but the lower gears make the most of the Pentastar’s power. Still, the transmission’s brain clearly was programmed to upshift early and often, although you can calm it down by moving the shift lever to the Sport setting.” – Car and Driver
While you do not have to get the optional V-8 engine, it does make for a really nice ride. It also has greater towing capabilities than its smaller counterparts. We know that buying a new car just to drive to and from work everyday is not super exciting, but when that same vehicle can take you off-roading or up a mountain, that gives you a spark. Stop by All Star today!
On June 17th, FCA US LLC announced that the first round of all-new Ram 1500 Rebels were ready to hit showrooms across the U.S. This first round comes from the the Warren Truck Plant in Michigan were the one-of-a-kind, full-size Rebel is being built. The Warren Truck Plant employs over 4,000 people in 3.3 million square feet of space.
Since opening in 1938, the Warren Truck has produced over 12.5 million trucks across 75 years. Out of that number, Warren Truck has built over 286,000 available combinations of the Ram 1500 including Motor Trend Truck of the Year winners – the 2013 Ram 1500 and 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel.
The Ram Rebel joins the Ram 1500 lineup as the 10th model. Buyers looking to purchase the one-of-a-kind 2015 Ram Rebel shoule be ready to own a true statement vehicle. With a starting price of only $42,790 MSRP, the Rebel features:
- An all-new grille with prominent billet silver “RAM” letter badge
- A powder coated, billet silver skid plate
- New front tow hooks
- New LED fog lamps
- Black bezel bi-functional projector headlamps with LED marker lights
- All-new 17-inch silver and black cast aluminum wheels
- Best-in-class ground clearance of 10.3 inches
- Standard heated front seats
- Deep all-weather rubber floor mats with contrasting Radar Red Ram’s head
- 33-inch (LT285/70R17E) Toyo Open Country A/T all-terrain tires
- A 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with variable-valve timing (VVT) the features 305 horsepower, 269 lb.-ft. of torque and an EPA fuel economy rating of up to 25 miles per gallon (mpg).
- Available 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with fuel-saving cylinder shut-off and VVT the offers 395 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque, your choice of 4×2 or 4×4, and a 3.92 or 3.21 gear ratio.
- Available rear anti-spin differential
- Exclusive link coil rear suspension and optional 4-corner air suspension
- Five-year /100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Standard three-year / 36,000-mile Basic Limited Warranty
- Optional RamBox
Get into your Dodge Ram dealer near Kirkwood to get your hands on an all-new Rebel today! This new Kirkwood are Dodge Ram truck for sale is sure a favorite among all new truck buyers.
The 2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel was just honored once again by the Northwest Automotive Press Association during it’s 21st annual “Mudfest” held at the end of April. At the event, the 2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel took home top honors in the category of Pickups. During the event, journalists with the Northwest Automotive Press Association drove 27 vehicles from 21 manufacturers to determine those that offered the best off-road capability across six categories including compact utility, family utility, premium compact utility, premium standard utility, pickups and extreme capability vehicles. FCA vehicles won over four of the class categories and also took home the top overall honor of Northwest Outdoor Activity Vehicle of the Year.
For the 2015 model year, the 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine is available as an option on select Ram 1500 models. This revolutionary feature offers buyers 240 horsepower, 420 pound-feet of torque, 9,200 pound towing capacity, and a payload rating of 1,620 pounds. The EPA estimated fuel economy for this engine is up to 21 mpg in the city and up to 29 mpg on the highway (when properly equipped.) These number account for the best ever highway-cycle test results ever accomplished by a full-size, half-ton pickup truck. All of these factors combine to make the EcoDiesel-equipped Ram 1500 one of the most-capable trucks on the market today. In addition to it’s impressive lineup of capability features, Ram 1500 EcoDiesel drivers also enjoy a number of innovative and first-in-segment offering like a TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission, thermal management system, pulse-width modulation grille shutters, and air suspension.
Along with the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel, the All-new 2015 Jeep® Renegade, 2015 Jeep Cherokee, and 2015 Ram Power Wagon were additionally honored by the NWAPA as a part of the event.
Why not visit All-Star’s Kirkwood area Dodge Ram dealership to take a look at the EcoDiesel-equipped Ram 150o today! Our Dodge Ram experts near Kirkwood can show you just how fun, capable, and stylish this popular truck choice can be. Visit us now and go home with your new truck ASAP!
The Dodge Ram 3500 lineup offers buyers a number of towing friendly features not found with any other automaker. Today, the team at All-Star’s Town & Country area Dodge Ram dealership introduces you to just some of the features that make a Ram 3500 perfect for towing!
- Snow Chief Package – This package can be added to your 2015 Ram 3500 4×4 purchase starting at just $490 MSRP. With this purchase you will receive the following add-on’s: Transfer Case Skid Plate, 220-Amp Alternator (180-Amp with 5.7L Engine); Clearance Lamp; Aux I/P Switches; 18-inch On-/Off-Road Tires (20-inch available on Laramie Limited).
- 50 KSI Hydroformed Steel Frame
- Three-Link Front Suspension
- Separate Auxiliary Leave included on Dual Rear Wheel models.
- Class-Exclusive available Rear Air Suspension
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Enginew with Variable Valve Timing that offers 383 horsepower, 440 pound-feet of torque, 13,900 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 4,580 pounds.
- 6.4L HEMI V8 Engine with Fuel Saver Technology that offers 410 horsepower, 429 pound-feet of torque, 16,520 maximum towing capacity, and a maximum payload of 7,390 pounds.
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine that offers 385 horsepower, Best-in-Class 865 pound-feet of torque, Best-in-Class 30,000 maximum towing capacity, a maximum payload of 6,720 pounds, maximum gross vehicle weight rating of 14,000 pounds, a Best-in-Class 15,000-mile oil change interval, and class-exclusive smart diesel exhaust brake.
- Three transmission choices that include the available 68RFE six-speed automatic transmission, class-exclusive available G56 six-speed manual transmission, and available AISIN AS66RC six-speed auto transmission.
- Other standard and available features like Trailer Harness Connector, Heavy-Duty Hooks, Class-Exclusive Available Ram Active Air Intake, Available Tow/Haul Mode Select, and Upfitter Interface Module.
It’s easy to see that Ram 3500 buyers are sure to be pleased by the diversity of choices they will have when making their Town & Country area Dodge Ram purchase! Don’t wait any longer to get the capability you need to get your work done right. Contact the All-Star team about a Ram 3500 purchase today!
The all-new 2015 Ram 1500 Rebel trim level will be offered to new Dodge Ram buyers near St. Louis starting this Summer! If you are looking to get your hands on one of these new trucks, now is the time to do your research and make some decisions. Today, the team at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is here to introduce you to the powertrain options you will have when choosing this new, stylish Ram 1500 model.
For 2015, buyers will get to choose from two powertrain options when purchasing their 1500 Rebel. Here are the details on each:
- Choice #1 – The 3.6-liter Pentastar VVT engine paired with a TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission offering drivers 305 horsepower, 269 lb.-ft. of torque, and an EPA estimated fuel economy rating of 25 miles per gallon (mpg). This option is only available in 4×4 with a 3.92 gear ratio.
- Choice #2 – The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 VVT engine with fuel-saving cylinder shut-off technology and paired with a TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. This choices offers drivers 395 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque. This option is available with our choice of 4×2 with a gear ratio of 3.92 or 4×4 with a 3.21 gear ratio.
Ram’s new 1500 light-duty truck lineup beats out the competition with added attention in the area of advanced, efficient technology that makes it an undeniable choice for buyers. Not only does the 1500’s available 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 offer a Best-in-class fuel economy of 28 mpg, but buyers also gain access to an exclusive link coil rear suspension, optional 4-corner air suspension, and the only manufacturer in light-duty class to offer diesel, gasoline, and flex-fuel choices.
As all buyers can see, the entire Ram 1500 lineup offers some of the most sought-after feature in the business. Come by All-Star’s Dodge Ram dealership near St. Louis to get full details on the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram truck you want today!
On December 2nd, the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel was given yet another title to add to it’s long list of honors. This time it came from the editors at Esquire magazine as it’s new “Truck of the Year.” According to Bob Hegbloom, President and CEO—Ram Truck Brand, “Recognition from Esquire magazine is proof that pickups have found their way into a variety of lifestyles. In such a competitive market, we are thrilled to earn a ‘Truck of the Year’ title from Esquire. The Ram 1500 delivers with a winning combination of best-in-class fuel economy and capability and going forward, Ram will continue to set the pace with the best trucks in their segments.”
In order to name the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel as it’s winner, the editors at Esquire considered every possible truck model in the United States. It’s close scrutiny included taking efficiency, functionality, versatility, safety, value and style all into consideration. Full details of the announcement and what makes the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel so special can be found in the December issue of the magazine on news stands now.
Esquire magazine noted, “This is where the truck tide turns: a full-sized American pickup with a just-big-enough diesel V-6—the only one of its kind. You get the fuel economy of a small engine, the pulling power of a larger one and the grumble of a working-class diesel.”
If you aren’t familiar with the notable qualities associated with the 2015 Ram 15000 EcoDiesel, the team at All-Star Dodge Ram near Ballwin can help! With an impressive EPA estimated 28 mpg rating on the highway, this truck offers the best fuel economy by a full-size, half-ton pickup to date. It also offers a number of segment-first technologies like: orqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, stop-start system, thermal management system, pulse-width modulation, active aerodynamics, grille shutters, and air suspension.
You can find this impressive new Ram truck model by visiting All-Star’s Ballwin area Dodge Ram showroom today!
On November 24th, it was announced that the editors at Motor Trend magazine had named the winner of it’s 2015 half-ton truck shootout and the winner is the 2015 Ram 1500. This conclusion was made after the 1500 was put up against two other trucks in a number of testing situations designed to evaluate each vehicle’s value to truck owners. The other trucks beat by the Ram 1500 were the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado and the 2015 Ford F150. According to Bob Hegbloom, President and CEO — Ram Truck Brand, “This is a strong third-party testimonial of Ram’s place in the market and contributes to the justification of long hours and hard work to deliver the best trucks available. Just five years after becoming its own brand Ram Truck has nearly doubled its market share and earned best-in-class titles in fuel economy, torque, payload and towing. The half-ton segment is a severely competitive environment and winning Motor Trend’s half-ton shootout validates that we have the top truck in the segment.”
Testing was based on a number of criteria with performance measured in the following categories:
- Standard Testing – This included a 0-60 mph and 1/4-mile acceleration, 60-0 braking, and maximum lateral grip test without a load on the truck.
- Limited Handling – This included closed-course cornering, braking, and acceleration tests without a load on the truck.
- Tow Testing wit a 7,000 pound trailer
- Payload Testing at 1,000 pounds
- Fuel Economy Testing
To come up with their final winner, Motor Trend editors compared the empirical results along with driving impressions of each truck. When the Ram 1500 emerged as the winner, voters indicated that they were especially impressed with the 1500’s EcoDiesel V-6 engine and eight-speed TorqueFlite transmission. A combination that affords drivers access to a best-in-class 28 mpg fuel economy rating. Also contributing to the wine was the Ram’s option for an air suspension system, style, packaging, and interior ergonomics.
Don’t pass up the chance to own a new Dodge Ram truck for sale near Glendale! At All-Star’s Glendale Area Dodge Ram dealership, you are sure to find a pickup that will meet all of your needs!