All Star Dodge, Chrysler, new Glendale Jeep Dealer St. Louis in Missouri is pleased to announce that the Jeep Brand received several recent awards including;
- Three Significant Awards from New England Motor Press Association
- Jeep Grand Cherokee “Official Winter Vehicle of New England” for third consecutive year
- 2011 Grand Cherokee captures Wheels TV “Previously Owned Vehicle of the Year” award
- Mike Manley, Jeep Brand President and CEO, receives 2013 NEMPA Executive of the Year Award
- New 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Named Winner of Cars.com/USA Today Midsize SUV Challenge
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee tops five other popular sport-utility vehicles (SUVs)
Test drivers evaluated the Jeep Grand Cherokee from Cars.com, USA Today, Motorweek as well as an average midsize SUV buyer. After testing 6 competitors for fuel efficiency, driving dynamics, interior comfort, and safety, those experts found the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee the winner of the USA Today and Cars.com Midsize SUV Challenge.
The 2014 Grand Cherokee, available at your local Jeep Dealer, offers great fuel econoy of 30 mpg with a driving range of over 730 miles. the Cherokee also offers a wide range of safety and high tech features along with a luxury like interior and premium design.
“After extensive testing, the Jeep Grand Cherokee took the top spot in the Cars.com/USA Today Midsize SUV Challenge, thanks to its luxurious interior, impressive multimedia system and overall driving capability,” said Patrick Olsen, Cars.com’s Editor-in-Chief. “Jeep Grand Cherokee has long been considered a true, off-roading SUV, and thanks to some serious refinement, today’s incarnation of the Grand Cherokee edges out the other, very worthy, midsize SUV options available to shoppers.”
The Cars.com/USA Today Midsize SUV Challenge evaluated the following to find a winner;
- 200 miles of driving on varying roads to test each SUV to evaluate fuel economy
- One day of driving where each expert tested each SUV on the same route
- One day where a family of four evaluated each of the six SUVs for comfort, family-friendly features, styling and ride quality
“Winning this award is especially gratifying since the judges included a typical family of four, in addition to experts from three prestigious media outlets,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO – Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “We are delighted that the judges recognized the improvements we’ve made to the Jeep Grand Cherokee – the most awarded SUV ever – that make it even better. No other SUV offers Grand Cherokee’s combination of legendary Jeep 4×4 capability, fuel economy, advanced user-friendly technology, world-class craftsmanship and on-road refinement.”