All Star Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Dealer serving Illinois, is pleased to announce the launch of the all-new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee-now with and extended list of safety features and an astounding fuel economy rating of 30 miles per gallon.
The modern design of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee offers a wide range of new high-tech features and perhaps the best news is that the suggested retail price is only $22,995, which is lower than last year’s Jeep Liberty model.
Jeep Cherokee offers more safety features and best in class 4WD capability with 3 new options in a 4WD vehicle. Other great features in the new Cherokee include; improved fuel economy, and other segment firsts such as 9 speed transmission which not only helps fuel economy but it also improves driving capability and off road performance.
Some additional new updates for the Jeep Cherokee include;
- Over 45-percent fuel economy improvement versus outgoing Liberty and driving range of nearly 500 miles, courtesy of new 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 I-4 engine
- First use of Chrysler Group’s new 3.2-liter Pentastar V-6 engine
- Over 70 advanced safety and security features including first Chrysler Group use of ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist System
- Array of advanced, cutting-edge technology features
- Modern, progressive new Jeep design
“The all-new 2014 Jeep Cherokee is entering the largest SUV segment in North America with an unmatched combination of capability, fuel efficiency, technology, safety and value,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO – Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “Jeep Cherokee is absolutely packed with content that includes numerous industry and segment ‘firsts’ that directly translate to a tremendous value for consumers shopping in the mid-size SUV segment, which boasts two million sales annually in North America and five million globally.”