As part of this year’s 49th Annual Easter Jeep Safari event, off-road enthusiasts will have a chance to view seven unique Jeep concept vehicles. All of these vehicles feature Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts that are also offered to Jeep drivers for the customization of their own SUV. According to said Mike Manley, President and CEO – Jeep Brand, “Jeep is proud to be taking seven new eye-catching and extremely capable vehicles to the Easter Jeep Safari, where we expect to delight our most loyal enthusiasts. We go to this legendary event each year to showcase our latest Jeep production vehicles, as well as a variety of new ideas in our concept vehicles. In doing so, we receive a tremendous amount of valuable feedback, while interacting with our customers in the Jeep brand’s natural environment. We’re especially looking forward to this year’s Jeep Safari, as Renegade makes its official public debut on Moab’s demanding trails.”
The seven concept vehicles are as follows:
- Jeep Chief – This Wrangler-based concept features an Ocean Blue exterior color scheme and a Hawaiian themed interior with “Surfer” pink, blue, and white flowered cloth and leather-trimmed seats.
- Jeep Staff Car – This vehicle is an open-air Wrangler four-door with a Sandstorm exterior color scheme and salutes legendary Jeep Military service vehicles.
- Jeep Wrangler Africa – Based on a Wrangler 4-door, this SUV has a Desert Tan exterior and a two-inch lift kit with Fox shocks, sway bar links and front and rear Dana 44 axles.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overlander – This Grand Cherokee offers a Sage Green exterior and 3.0-liter diesel V-6 engine with eight-speed Torqueflight transmission.
- Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk – This all-new Renegade concept is powered by a 2.4-liter Tigershark engine and features Mopar’s trailer hitch receiver and roof rack.
- Jeep Cherokee Canyon Trail – This Jeep Cherokee is decked out with a Satin Black hood and Mopar Katzkin leather seat covers.
- Jeep Wrangler Red Rock Responder – This Wrangler offers a Vibrance Responder Red exterior paint and 37-inch BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 tires.
Are you looking for a complete selection of Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts to customize your Jeep SUV? If so, your Creve Coeur area Jeep dealer can help! At All-Star Jeep dealer near Creve Coeur our parts experts will help you get all of the upgraded features you want. Simply come by or call for pricing and other details today!