Saving money on fuel is something all drivers can benefit from! Today, let’s take a look at how you can save some fuel money when driving your new Dodge Ram truck near Chesterfield!
- Save up to 33% by simply driving smoother and avoiding aggressive driving habits.
- Save up to 25% by slowing down. This is especially true once your speed tops 50 mph.
- Save up to 15% by only using your air conditioning on the highway.
- Save up to 5% by removing a rooftop carrier and creating more aerodynamics.
- Save up to 4% for every one hundred pounds of extra weight you remove from your truck.
- Save up to 40% by keeping your engine tuned-up.
- Save up to 4% by keeping your tires properly inflated.
- Save up to 2% by using your vehicle’s recommended grade of motor oil.
- Save up to 25% combined when keeping up with all other general routine maintenance needed by your vehicle.
- Tighten your fuel cap so that your fuel can work efficiently.
- Use the correct octane for your engine.
- Use your cruise control and save fuel by avoiding mindless speeding and maintaining a constant speed.
- Don’t shift into neutral when stopping. Instead stay in gear and take advantage of the fuel cutoff technology your vehicle most likely has.
- Turn off your vehicle if you will be waiting in it for more than just a few minutes.
- Plan your trips so that you can combine them for the day. This avoids extra trips and wasted fuel.
For all of your Ram Truck needs, you need to make sure to contact the premier new Dodge Ram truck dealership near Chesterfield, All-Star Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep. At All-Star, you’ll find the truck you want at a great price, plus the customer service you deserve. Contact All-Star for a test drive now!