There are a number of schools of thought on where you should buy your used car. Some will say private party all the way, others will tell you that the only way to go is to buy your used car from a dealership. We agree with the later, and there are a number of reasons why. Today we want to take a look at some of the pros associated with buying a used car from a dealership like All Star Dodge near Clayton.
- As stated above, generally the dealer handles all the paperwork associated with ownership or title transfer and registration for you.
- Most dealerships offer financing options.
- Sometimes, dealerships offer warranties on their used cars.
- Usually, cars from a used car dealer have been thoroughly inspected and, if necessary, repaired.
- Some dealers sell certified pre-owned vehicles.
- This means the used car has been through an official series of inspections and possible repairs, and comes with a special warranty.
- You might already have a used vehicle you can use as a trade-in vehicle, which could act as part of the “new” used car’s down payment.
- Buying a used car from a dealer offers you more legal protection than buying from a private party.
- For example, because of the stringent laws dealerships must follow, you’re less likely to run into problems such as purchasing a lemon or undisclosed salvaged vehicle. (Information compiled from dmv.org.)
These are just a few of the benefits offered by the All Star Dodge Dealership. All Star also provides a great customer experience, a top rated service and parts department, and a team of employees that are always there to assist you, no matter what you might need. Head to All Star today at take a look at their vast selection of used cars!