On August 31st some of the best deals of the season will end for Dodge cars buyers near Saint Charles. This is why the team at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is so excited to give you one final look at all the ways you can save on your favorite Dodge model like the Dodge Journey SUV. The Journey offers SUV buyers an affordable starting price point that comes with all the standards needed for today’s growing family. Let’s take a look at how you can save on the Journey when you shop with the All-Star team today!
Finance offers on in-stock 2015 Dodge Journey SUVs include:
- For American Value Package and SE buyers, save up to $2,000 in Cash Allowance or choose 0% APR financing from Chrysler Capital for up to 36 months PLUS $1,000 in Cash Allowance savings.
- SXT, SXT Plus, Crossroad, Limited, and R/T buyers can save with up to $2,250 Cash Allowance or 0% APR financing from Chrysler Capital for up to 36 months PLUS $750 in Cash Allowance savings.
Lease offers on select 2015 Dodge Journey SUV models include:
- Lease the Dodge Journey SXT FWD for only $279 per month for 36 months with $2,999 cash due at signing.
- Lease the Dodge Journey SXT PLUS FWD for only $302 per month for 36. This price includes up to $750 in Bonus Cash savings.
- Lease the Dodge Journey Crossroad FWD for only $289 per month for 36 months with $2,999 cash due at signing.
- Lease the Dodge Journey SXT Limited for only $299 per month for 36 months with $2,999 cash due at signing.
- Lease the Dodge Journey R/T FWD for only $309 per month for 36 months with $2,999 cash due at signing.
Do these offers appeal to your needs? If so, the Saint Charles area Dodge cars financing team at All-Star can help! Contact us now to find out if you can get in on these last minutes deals today.
The 2015 Chrysler 300 is an appealing sedan for any one looking to upgrade into the luxury car segment. With a total of four models offered in your choice of RWD or AWD, no North County area Chrysler cars buyers should over look the 300. Today, the team at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram wants to show you how you can save on the 300 when you finance before the end of the day on August 31, 2015. These offers include all of All-Star’s current 2015 Chrysler 300 inventory and can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars off of your purchase. There really isn’t a better time to get into your new Chrysler!
First, all Chrysler 300 buyers need to realize that every trim level is being offered with 0% APR financing from Chrysler Financial for up to 72 months PLUS $1,000 in Cash Allowance bonus savings. This offer is only good for buyers who meet the highest financing qualifications, but the All-Star team will do everything possible to offer you this deal!
If saving with a very low APR isn’t your style, you can also save with Cash Allowance savings deals. For those moving into a Limited or 300S model this equates to up to $2,500 in Cash Allowance and for those wanting the 300C or Platinum this equated to up to $3,500 in Cash Allowance. Now that’s some savings!
You can also inquire about leasing your new Chrysler 300 with deals on the entry-level Limited RWD starting at just $279 per month for 42 months with a total of $2,999 cash due at signing. You can also bump up the standards by leasing the Limited RWD for $369 per month for 36 months with a total of $23999 cash due at signing.
One thins is for sure. No matter which North County area Chrysler cars deal you choose, you will be getting into a luxury sedan for less! Contact the All-Star team to get the pre-qualification process started now.
For the 2015 model year, the Dodge Charger is offered to customers in seven distinctive trim level choices. These choices give buyers of Dodge cars near Saint Peters the chance to find the perfect blend of performance, safety, and convenience needed to fill their daily driving needs.
Right now, highly qualified buyers are able to take advantage of Summer Clearance savings when shopping at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for the Dodge Charger they have always wanted. Thanks to some lucrative offers and financing terms, buyers can now get into the 2015 Charger at the lowest price of the season. Let’s take a look at how you can save on the Charger when making your purchase by August 31, 2015.
- Decide on the 2015 Dodge Charge SE or SXT and ask how you can save with a total of $2,500 in Cash Allowance or with very generous 0% APR financing from Chrysler Capital for up to 72 months PLUS $1,000 in Cash Allowance savings.
- Get into the 2015 Charger R/T, R/T Road & Track, or the R/T Scat Pack and save with your choice of $1,000 in Cash Allowance or with 0% APR financing from Chrysler Capital for up to 72 months.
- Go for the ultimate in performance with the 2015 Charger SRT 392 or SRT Hellcat and save with very low 3.84% APR financing when qualifying with Chrysler Capital.
All of these offers are designed to help Saint Peters area Dodge cars buyers get into the Charger they need with the best terms and cash back offers of the summer! All you need to do is qualify today. Contact the Dodge Financing office at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to get the process started now. The All-Star team can get you pre-qualified, tell you how much you can spend, and also tell you how you are eligible to save on your favorite models. We look forward to help you make your best car purchase yet very soon!
Your O’Fallon area Dodge Ram truck lineup is at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram right now! Along with the best selection and lowest everyday pricing, All-Star can also offer you some of the best offers and incentives on your favorite models right now. This clearance event is designed to make room for new inventory and our team is eager to make you a great deal. Let’s take a look at how you can save right now!
Current Cash Allowance and APR Incentive on 2015 Ram Trucks Include:
- Up to $3,000 in Midwest BC Retail Consumer Cash on the 2015 Ram Tradesman, SLT, Lone Star, Big Horn, Outdoorsman, Laramie, Power Wagon Tradesman, Power Wagon, Larmie Longhorn, Laramie Limited, and Power Wagon Limited OR
- Very low 0% APR financing from Chrysler Capital for up to 36 months on the 2015 Ram Tradesman, SLT, Lone Star, Big Horn, Outdoorsman, Laramie, Power Wagon Tradesman, Power Wagon, Larmie Longhorn, Laramie Limited, and Power Wagon Limited.
These offers apply to both 4×2 and 4×4 models, but require qualification with the All-Star financing team. Buyers can get in on these deals by qualifying by August 31, 2015.
Are you worried about obtaining affordable auto loan terms due to issues such as late payments, a bankruptcy, or divorce? If so, the All-Star Guaranteed Financing team can help you secure the auto loan terms you need! At All-Star our professional auto loan experts understand how to get you into the truck you need with the best financing terms and a payment that meets your budget needs. That’s why so many O’Fallon area Dodge Ram truck buyers continue to choose All-Star for both their buying and car financing needs.
Get your pre-approval started by filling out our online auto loan application now! Our team will then help you find the right truck that will both meet your needs and a loan that will allow you to build the great credit you deserve!
As 2015 starts to come to a close, the team at All-Star Dodge Ram dealership near Ladue is gearing up for the new model year. For serious buyers this equates to huge savings on all of the latest 2015 Ram trucks currently in stock. Take a look a the deals below to find one that meets your financing needs.
- Get up to $2,500 in combined Cash Allowance savings when you qualify for Midwest BC Retail Customer Cash and Midwest Chrysler Capital 2015 Bonus Cash. These offers apply to Ram 1500 Tradesman, Express, and SLT purchases are only good through August 31, 2015.
- Get up to $3,500 in combined Cash Allowance savings when you qualify for Midwest BC Retail Customer Cash, Midwest Chrysler Capital 2015 Bonus Cash, and Truck Retail Bonus Cash. These offers apply to Ram 1500 Lonestar, Big Horn, Sport, Laramie Longhorn, Laramie Limited, and Limited purchases are only good through August 31, 2015.
- Get up to $4,000 in combined Cash Allowance savings when you qualify for Midwest BC Retail Customer Cash, Midwest Chrysler Capital 2015 Bonus Cash, and Truck Retail Bonus Cash. These offers apply to Ram 1500 Tradesman HFE, Express HFE, Outdoorsman, and Laramie purchases are only good through August 31, 2015.
- Get up to $4,500 in combined Cash Allowance savings when you qualify for Midwest BC Retail Customer Cash, Midwest Chrysler Capital 2015 Bonus Cash, and Truck Retail Bonus Cash. These offers apply to Ram 1500 Rebel purchases are only good through August 31, 2015.
- Take advantage of 0% APR financing from Chrysler Capital for up to 60 months PLUS up to $500 in Cash Allowance on the following Ram 1500 models: Tradesman, Express, SLT, Lone Star, Big Horn, Sport, and Tradesman HFE.
- Take advantage of 2.9% APR financing from Chrysler Capital for up to 84 months PLUS up to $500 in Cash Allowance on the following Ram 1500 models: Outdoorsman, Laramie, Rebel, Laramie Longhorn, Laramie Limited, and Limited.
Get into All-Star Dodge Ram near Ladue right now to take a 2015 Ram Truck for spin today!
At All-Star Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep dealer near Kirkwood, area SUV buyers can find a large selection of very affordable family-friendly options that meet every need. This includes new SUV choices with prices starting below $20,000 MSRP! Today, let’s take a look at three Jeep SUV choices you need to start with if looking for a new ride under 20K.
First, consider the Best Priced SUV in America, the 2015 Jeep Patriot. Patriot drivers can get into models that start at only $16,895 MSRP and offer all of the legendary Jeep capability and buyers want. Plus, with an estimated EPA fuel economy rating of up to 30 mpg on highway (when properly equipped), the Patriot also gives drives access to significant savings at the gas pump. Additionally, the Jeep Patriot has earned Kelly Blue Book’s 5-Year Cost to Own Award in the Compact SUV/Crossover category for three years in a row.
Your next option is the all-new 2015 Jeep Renegade. The Renegade offers base models with a starting price of only $17,995 MSRP, a horsepower rating of up to 180 when equipped with a 2.4L MultiAir2 Tigershark I-4 engine, and an EPA estimated fuel economy of up to 31 mpg on the highway when equipped with a 1.4L MultiAir Turbo engine and six-speed manual transmission (4×2). The Renegade has earned the title of best-in-class off-road capability and honored with being named to Kelly Blue Book’s “10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000”.
Finally, the 2015 Jeep Compass can offer you a staring price of $18,995 MSRP, an EPA estimated fuel economy rating of up to 30 mpg on the highway (when properly equipped), and up to 172 horspower when equipped with the 2.4L DOHC 16-valve dual VVT I4 engine. Buyers also love the distinct styling, capability, and abundance of features offered on the Compass SUV.
If your family is looking to upgrade to a Jeep SUV, the team at All-Star’s Kirkwood area Jeep dealer is ready to help! Come on by our Bridgeton showroom and ask to see these affordable models today!
When contemplating your next new or used car purchase, the most prominent question on your mind may be how much can I really afford to spend. You may be asking questions like:
- What percentage of my income should I set aside for a car?
- How much will I need to cover my fees, taxed, and insurance?
- What will my fuel and maintenance cost look like?
If these are questions you’ve found yourself asking, we’re here to help. Today, the Arnold area Dodge cars team at All-Star will help you determine the answers to these questions and get you on your way to making a smart car purchase.
First, it’s important remember that the answer to these questions area very personal. You will need to understand your situation fully and be honest with yourself. Not being honest will only lead you into a car that you may not be able to afford. Here area some things to remember:
- When financing, most experts suggest that you spend no more than 15-25 percent of your take home pay on your vehicle.
- The amount that you set aside should include everything that is involved in owning a car. You should figure in your monthly payment, taxes, insurance, maintenance, repairs, fuel, fees, and registration costs.
- When considering these calculation you need to be sure you are accounting for all of the vehicles in your household.
Remember that cars account for the biggest purchase we will ever make for something immediately begins to depreciate in value. That’s why it is super important to make smart car purchasing choices that are conservative and fit your income. No one should have more than half of their yearly income tied up in the value of the cars they own. So, choose wisely and don’t work simply to make car payments.
If you need help determining how much you can spend on your next vehicle purchase, contact the Arnold area Dodge cars financing experts at All-Star today!
When purchasing a new or used car, many buyers forgot to factor in the fact that all cars come with regular maintenance and the occasional unexpected repair bill. This is why it’s so important that all car owners understand how to budget for these items before they make a purchase. Today, the Ballwin area Chrysler cars repair team is going to provide you with some tips that will help you understand how to make sure you are prepared for the true cost of car ownership.
Tip #1 – Understand the repair cost associated with the car you are buying before you make your purchase. When making a purchasing decision, it’s important to remember that not all cars have the same cost associated with repairs and maintenance. For example, more mainstream brands like Chrysler and Dodge are going to cost less to repair because there are more mechanics and easier access to parts. Higher-end luxury brands often come with higher repair bills because mechanics and parts are harder to come by.
Tip #2 – Don’t spend all of your monthly car budget on your payment. Make sure you have enough for your payment, insurance, taxes, and scheduled maintenance items. If you aren’t sure how to calculate your maintenance costs, simply schedule a meeting with a trusted mechanic and they can help you roughly estimate how much those items will cost you.
Tip #3 – Have an unexpected repairs emergency fund. These emergency funds are to be used for those items that come up unexpectedly and should be immediately replenished when used. The amount you put in this fund is going to be determined by how new the car is, what condition it is in, and how much it is worth.
If you are in need of a trustworthy team to help you navigate your car’s repair and maintenance needs, the team at All-Star’s Ballwin area Chrysler cars service center is here to help. Stop by or give them a call with your questions today!
The Jeep Grand Cherokee proudly holds the honor of the most-awarded SUV ever. Right now, this impressively equipped luxury SUV is even more affordable than ever thanks to amazing Jeep dealer incentives near Oakville. Let’s take a look at how you can save when purchasing before August 31, 2015!
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Finance Offers:
- Save on your purchase of a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Laredo E, Altitude, Limited, Overland, High Altitude, or Summit with very generous 0% APR Financing for up to 60 months when you qualify with Chrysler Capital. This offer is good on both 4×4 and 4×4 configurations of each model.
- Save with $500 in Midwest BC Retail Customer Cash when you purcahse a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Laredo E, Altitude, Limited, Overland, High Altitude, or Summit. This offer is good on both 4×4 and 4×4 configurations of each model, but limited to qualification with dealer.
- Purchase the high-end 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Red Vapor with very low 3.84% APR Financing for up to 60 months from Chrysler Financial when you qualify.
If leasing is a better choice for your budget needs, simply ask if you qualify for one of the many Grand Cherokee lease offers available right now at All-Star’s Oakville area Jeep dealer. Here are just a few of the offers you can take advantage of:
- Lease the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4×2 for only $329 per month for 36 months with $2,999 Cash Due at Signing.
- Lease the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E 4×2 for only $339 per month for 36 months with $2,999 Cash Due at Signing.
- Lease the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4×2 for only $389 per month for 36 months with $2,999 Cash Due at Signing.
- Lease the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4×2 for only $505 per month for 36 months with $2,999 Cash Due at Signing.
- Lease the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 4×4 for only $719 per month for 36 months.
Visit the All-Star financing team to see if you qualify for any of these money-saving offers now!