On May 23rd, FCA US LLC reported on it’s Big Bike & Book Giveaway Day in Detroit. The program was created by both FCA and the Detroit Eastside Community Collaborative to help recognize students in Detroit that improve their academic performance, attendance, and good citizenship skills during the school year. Those who participated in the program were given a number of prizes including new bikes, helmets, locks and new books. According to Jody Trapasso, Senior Vice President – External Affairs, FCA North America and President of the FCA Foundation, “The progress that these students have made in the classroom and as good citizens is another reason to be hopeful about Detroit’s future. We hope these students continue on the path to success, and also take some time out to enjoy their new bikes and books.” In total, 400 students received new bikes.
To prepare for the event, over 100 FCA US Motor Citizens employee volunteers came together to assemble the bikes. It took volunteers a total of 7 hours to get everything ready in a high energy event that was finished in one day. These hard working volunteers were also on hand at the giveaway event to help distribute the bikes, get kids fitted into their helmets, and teach bike safety.
“We also provided bike safety classes for each recipient with a focus on riding safely, wearing a helmet and inspecting their bike before hitting the road. With the growing cycle infrastructure in Detroit, this is something that all students need to know, “ said Alex Allen, Detroit Eastside Community Collaborative Executive Director.
At All-Star Dodge cars dealership near Ladue we enjoy bringing you the latest news from FCA US LLC headquarters! We also enjoy providing you access to the best deals on Dodge cars near Ladue! Don’t miss your chance to get the car you want, at the price you need. Visit our Bridgeton Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram showroom now!
When you visit a used Dodge cars dealer near Fenton it will be easy to see that some of the cars with the most value are those found on the Certified Pre-Owned lot. Cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans that carry the Certified Pre-Owned label are often regarded as “like new” vehicles with a used vehicle price tag and give buyers the chance to cash in on a great deal. Each car company has it’s own set of standards for labeling a vehicle as Certified Pre-Owned, but today we are going to focus on what makes a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram good enough to be called CPO. Here are the features you get when deciding to purchase CPO:
- A 3-month/36,000 mile Maximum Care Warranty
- Up to a 7-year/100,00 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Access to Lifetime Certified Upgrade Plans
- Full 125-Point Inspection that covers: Qualification Standards, Ownership Materials, Mechanical Standards, Maintenance Standards, Appearance Standards, and Detail Standards
- Carfax Vehicle History Report
- Roadside Assistance Coverage that give you access to flat tire services, gas delivery, towing service, a car rental allowance, and much more!
- Three months of complimentary Sirius Satellite Radio
As you can see, these additional features make purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle even more appealing! Plus, there’s that satisfaction of knowing that the used vehicle you have decided to purchase has been able to meet the strict standards in place for those that are called CPO.
If you are interested in getting a great deal on some of the most reliable used Dodge cars for sale near Fenton, you need to make a trip over to All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today! At All-Star, St. Louis area residents find the cars they want and the value they need. Don’t delay your next CPO purchase! Come by All-Star and go home with the best deal in town today.
Parents of small children are often confused and overwhelmed by the thought of having to choose and use a child safety seat. Not only do you need to know which type of seat to purchase, but it also needs to be properly installed and replaced often as your child grows. In addition, parents need to understand the laws that apply to the state in which they live and travel. Today, the team at All-Star Dodge Ram near Glendale presents information on the laws pertaining to drivers in the state of Missouri.
In the state of Missouri, it is required that all children under the age of 4 be restrained in a child safety seat. All child safety seats being used by Missouri drivers must also carry the proper approval label issued by the United States Department of Transportation. This label is so important because it indicates that a seat meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
Once a child is between the ages of 4 and 8, they must move into a booster-style safety seat. Before moving into a booster, a child must also weigh a minimum of 40 pounds and measure in at under 4 feet 9 inches tall. If your child does not meet all of the guidelines it is required of the parent to keep them in their current child safety seat. Remember to also consult the owner’s manual of both your vehicle and the one that come with the seat to be sure your child is being properly secured.
When purchasing your next family vehicle, be sure to consult a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram sales consultant near Glendale first! The Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram lineup of cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans offers all of the latest innovations in safety and security. These features keep both you and your kids safe beyond the use of child safety seats and provide the best chance at surviving a crash. Come by to check out all we have to offer today!
When a child safety seat is used and installed properly, these easy-to-use devices can reduce the risk of death by up to 71 percent. This fact in and of itself make car seats a must for all families with young children. Today, the team at All-Star Dodge Ram near Oakville will bring you some top tips related to child safety seats and their proper usage.
- Top Tip #1 – When shopping for your child’s safety seat be sure to purchase a seat that is made for your child’s specific age, weight, and height. Your child will need to meet all of the criteria on order to use the seat you purchase.
- Top Tip #2 – Once you have the right seat, be sure to read the owner’s manual to get information on properly securing your child in the seat. Make sure the seat is adjusted as needed for your child and that all straps are in their proper place.
- Top Tip #3 – Car seats have to be installed properly in order to do their job. Since it’s estimated that about 73 percent of car seats are not used or installed properly, always consult an expert when installing your child’s new seat. This can be done by finding a car seat installation event in your area.
- Top Tip #4 – Never purchase a used car seat unless you are sure of the seat’s crash history and expiration date. This will require you to only purchase used seats from individuals you know. Never get a seat from a thrift store or from an internet site. Seats that have been in a crash have to be replaced because their integrity could have been broken during the crash.
As you can see, it’s easy to keep your kids safe by following just a few simple tips. Come by All-Star Dodge Ram near Oakville for car, truck, SUV, or minivan that has all the latest safety features today and keep your family safe on the road!
It’s summer time and you are most likely one of the many families packing up for a fun-filled vacation. As you set out for your long-awaited road trip, there are a few tips to keep in mind. These tips will keep you entertained and safe for the entire trip. Let’s get started!
- Entertainment – Be sure to pack some of your families’ favorite pass time items. This could include music, books, books on MP3, cell phones, tablets, coloring books, and small toys. If your Jeep SUV has the ability to play DVDs bringing a number of family friendly movies is a great way to also pass the time.
- Snacks – Before you leave for your trip, go by your local grocery store and let everyone pick out a number of snacks and drinks for the drive. This will save you time and money while you travel. It will also keep everyone from getting hungry or thirsty as you make your trip.
- Maintenance Check – When traveling a long distance in your Jeep SUV it’s always a good idea to make sure you are up-to-date on all maintenance. You can either do this on your own, or simply take your SUV into your Clayton area Jeep dealer service center for a complete check-up before you leave for your trip.
- Safety Check – Keep younger passengers safe while you travel by properly fitting them for the right sized car seat before leaving. You will also want to check with your local police or fire department to ensure that all of your car seats are installed according to the highest standards.
The All-Star Jeep dealer team near Clayton wants you to have a great summer. This means having a safe and secure new SUV to travel in. Feel free to visit our Bridgeton showroom to test drive your favorite Jeep SUV today!
Purchasing a used Chrysler car near Saint Charles is a great idea for many buyers. Many buyers will try to purchase a used vehicle from a private buyer to get a better deal. Yet, many don’t think about the added steps and hassle that is sometimes associated with that process. Today, let’s take a look at a few of the top reasons why so many buyers continue to shop at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for their used cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans.
- Used vehicles are an affordable way to acquire a good number of the features you want without worrying about the large payment often associated with purchasing new.
- When you purchase used, you can take advantages of very low mileage vehicles that are only slightly used but still offer all the latest safety and technology that is most important for your family.
- Shopping at All-Star for your used purchase gives you access to a number of makes, models, conditions, and styles of vehicles. This is advantageous to your ability to find exactly what you need.
- At All-Star, you will have the ability to qualify for our guaranteed financing. This makes the purchasing process smooth and quick.
- The All-Star used vehicle sales staff has the added knowledge you won’t find outside of the dealer lot. Our team can access information such as CarFax reports, outstanding warranties, and other information you may miss otherwise.
- Once you make your used purchase from All-Star you have a team of friendly customer care specialists who want to make sure you are completely satisfied. If purchasing from a private seller you have no one to go to if a problem were to arise.
Come by All-Star’s Saint Charles area used Chrysler cars lot to take a test drive today! We guarantee your complete satisfaction and the best customer car in town.
Personalizing your new Jeep SUV is easier when you get help from your St. Louis area Jeep dealer. Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep dealers understand the importance of getting the right features on your new family Jeep SUV and will give you the professional advice you’ve been looking for. Today, let’s talk about the options you may want to consider when personalizing your new Jeep SUV model.
The first thing you will want to consider is the size of your new vehicle choice. Do you have a big family that travels? Are you single, but need the ability to haul a lot of cargo? These questions are just a few you should answer when considering the size of your new SUV. Tell your sales consultant about your needs and let them show you a number of models that could fit your needs. You may even consider measuring some of your most used equipment to make sure they fit in your new vehicle. The last thing you want to do is get your new SUV home and find out it won’t meet your needs.
Next you will want to consider any added entertainment features you will utilize. This could include HD Satellite Radio from SiriusXM Radio or a Dual Rear DVD system for the kids. Both of these features are options that your family will enjoy every day. Remember that even though adding extra feature like this may cost you a little extra up front, the enjoyment you get from them will be well worth the extra cost.
Finally, the best way to find out what you want and may need is to consult your Jeep dealer in St. Louis at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Come by our conveniently located showroom to take a number of our new SUVs for a test drive today!
On May 18th, it was announced that two FCA vehicles had been honored by KBB.com’s list of “10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000”. The first winner is Jeep’s all-new 2015 Renegade SUV making it’s debut appearance and the second winner is a five time honoree, the Fiat 500. According to KBB.com, “This year’s list of budget-smart cool cars includes a repeat winner, an all-new Jeep and a couple cars that have been completely redesigned for 2015. All of them are fun, stylish and versatile to varying degrees, and each and every one can be had for less than $18,000 (or very close to it, in the case of the new Jeep), according to Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price.”
Jeep’s 2015 Renegade just keep coming out on top of all the latest favorite lists. The SUV’s unique blend of features, plus a starting price tag of only $17,995 MSRP combine to make this small crossover-style choice one that many buyers will enjoy. When looking for your new Renegade at your O’Fallon area Jeep dealer be sure to ask about features like:
- Two engine choices that include: the 2.4L Tigershark I4 that offers 180 horspower, 175 pound-feet of torque, and up to 31 mpg on the highway; and the 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Engine that offers 160 horsepower, 184 pound-feet of torque, and up to 31 mpg on highway.
- Standards that include 16-inch wheels, remote keyless entry with panic alarm, front and rear power windows, and steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Best-in-Class 4×4 capability on the Trailhawk model.
- Up to nine exterior color choices.
- Available My Sky dual-panel roof.
- Best-in-Class interior volume.
- Iconic Jeep style like a classic seven-clot grille.
The editors at KBB.com said this about the 2015 Renegade, “We all know that the Jeep brand has a cool factor that distances it from most auto brands out there, and the new Jeep Renegade takes that and runs with it. Not only does it deliver a buffet of desirable Jeep attributes – unmistakable design, superior off-road credentials, intrinsic grittiness – but it delivers this in a package that is also sensible for everyday commuting. Renegade owners won’t scale a mountain every day but they could.”
Take a closer look at the all-new Renegade by visiting your O’Fallon area Jeep dealer sales associate at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today!
You’ve found your buyer! Congratulations! Now, you just need to close the deal. Today, the Saint Peters area Dodge Ram sales team at All-Star will walk you through the process of getting your car officially sold to your new buyer. Let’s get started.
Upon finding a serious buyer, you will need to agree upon a purchasing price. Remember that most buyers are used to haggling a little over the price, so play the game, but keep firm in your desire to get the fair value for your car. Once the price is agreed upon, you will need to fill out a bill of sale. This should include names of both the buyer and seller, addresses, phone numbers, the vehicle’s VIN, payment method, and purchase price. Have both parties sign the document and take it to your bank to be notarized. Be sure both parties have a clear copy of this document for future reference.
Now you will need to take payment for the vehicle. This will need to be done via cash or verified cashier’s check. Before giving the buyer the title be sure to take the cashier’s check you were provided to the issuing bank to confirm it’s validity.
Next and finally, you will need to sign over the car’s title and follow your state’s laws to transfer the car officially at your local DMV. This part of the process is not negotiable and needs to be done without delay. Although you will also need to make sure to make the proper changes to your insurance policy to reflect the sale of your vehicle.
The team at All-Star’s Dodge Ram dealership near Saint Peters is excited that you are ready to sell your vehicle and move onto a new model. Remember, if the process of selling out right isn’t for you, contact our team about a trade-in today!