During the summer, most families take to the open road for vacations and other social gatherings. So why not avoid the unexpected costs associated with your tires and wheels by investing in a Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan? These plans redirect the cost of repairs and other damages, while providing you an affordable means to protect you investment. Let’s take a look at what you can expect from this type of new and pre-owned vehicle protection.
When you purchase your Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan, you can count on having full road hazard related protection related to all four tires and wheels on the covered vehicle. This means that if your tires or wheels are damaged by any type of road hazard, your protection will cover the costs associated with the damage. Some of the services covered include: mounting cost, balancing services, and stem for both your original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket tires and wheels.
Some of the other features you’ll enjoy with this plan include:
- Plans that can be purchased anytime, ranging from 1-7 years.
- Full repair or replacement costs for all four tire and wheels.
- Replacement of tire pressure sensor gauge if damaged due to a road hazard.
- $1500 yearly maximum coverage per year for all wheels and tires.
- #100 “Sing-and-Go” Towing and Roadside Assistance.
- $0 Repair Visit Deductible.
- Cross Country Motor Club 24-Hour Service
To be eligible, a vehicle must be newer than 2002 model year and have no more than 80,000 miles. Fleet and Commercial vehicles are not included. Get into your new and used Dodge Cars dealership near Ladue for full details! You will love the protection you get when purchasing this great plan for all of your Dodge cars for sale near Ladue!