The auto loan experts at All-Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are always ready to assist St Louis residents with all their purchasing and financing questions! Today, these experts wanted to share a few tips you can use the next time your in the market for a new or used car! Let’s take a look at what they recommend!
- Do your research and pick what model you want before going to the dealership. This may include getting information online, from other owners, and from a test drive.
- Get accurate pricing information from a third-party like Edmunds.com.
- Find a dealer that you want to make your purchase with. If you are in the St Louis area, the finance team at All-Star will obviously direct your toward the sales team there. But, don’t choose based completely on our opinion, ask around and get to know a few dealers before you choose.
- Be up-front with your dealer. Tell them that you have done your research and are willing to pay a fair profit, but not willing to play the back and forth games often associated with a car deal. Remember that, unless it is a hard to find vehicle, fair profit is around 3% over invoice.
- Only give a dealer your social security number is you are okay with them looking at your credit. That is the only reason they would need that type of personal information.
- Read every thing you sign. Go over all the numbers for accuracy and take your time!
- Don’t get into a situation where you feel pressured to make a bad decision. If you or your spouse become uncomfortable, simply leave and find another dealer.
For a no-hassle, fair deal pick All-Star for your next car purchase and St Louis new car auto loan!