All Star Dodge Dealer, home of a great lineup new and used Dodge Ram trucks near Wood River knows that if you are in the market for a used truck, the 2010 Dodge Ram HD truck is a great choice. The 2010 Ram has the same proven chassis and frame as the previous generation but with added comfort and capability, and more body options available in 5 trim levels included ST, SLT, TRX, Laramie, and Power Wagon.
The 6.7 turbodiesel engine is the same, “but with a new particulate feature that slashed nitrides of oxygen by 90%; in the pickups, the engine produced 350 hp at 3,000 rpm, and 650 lb-ft of torque at a stunning 1,500 rpm, just off idle (automatic transmission). With the G56 manual transmission, the Cummins put out 350 hp and 610 lb-ft of torque; with the chassis cabs, 305 hp and 610 lb-ft of torque,” according to AllPar News. The Hemi V8 engine delivers 383 hp and 400 lb/fot of torque on the Ram 2500 model.
Updates include; a new back up camera to help with proper trailer hook ups, a lift assist feature, and standard bedrail protection with the 6’ 4” and 8’ boxes.
Safety features in the 2010 Dodge Ram HD trucks include;
- Advanced antilock brakes modulated the four brakes individually
- Auto-reverse windows automatically moved windows down when they hit something on their way up
- The Ram 3500 has Brake Assist, applying extra brake power when a panic stop was detected
- Load-limiting retractors with a two-stage system to limit maximum force on the seat belts
- Steering columns with two hydroformed coaxial tubes that move relative to each other in order to allow the column to move forward for enhanced energy-absorption during an impact
- In an accident, the interior lights were turned on and doors unlocked for rescue people
- Height adjustable front seat belts
- New pillars were designed to limit head impact force
- Power adjustable pedals
- Ultrasonic rear parking alert with visible and audible warnings
To test drive a new Dodge Ram HD truck, visit your local All Star Dodge Dealer located in Bridgeton MO today.